Reviews for Peter's Hope
Guest chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
wonderful, wonderful story, really enjoyed
angellcakes23 chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
please please put up the epilogue! i just finished reading this amazing story!
oursong553 chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
I liked this story. I plan to read more of yours. All through chapter 12 I was thinking of Walter and the half nipple rule.
oursong553 chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
PREGNANT!
fannatical chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
Loved this story from start to finish! I', still hoping for an epilogue. Please say you will be back! :)
helikesitheymikey chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
BLOODY BRILLIANT!

*snickers* oh boy...if those kids have their gramps lack of filter can you just imagine the boys telling their class that their grandpa delivered them and also got their mom pregnant!

okay...I'm definately sleep deprived as you can tell

LOVE IT!

you gonna give us the epilogue anytime soon sug? and are you gonna do a sequel with the alternate universe or its characters at all? pwease think about it at least?
tansypool chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
This is one of the best pregnancy fics I've read, ever. In character, plausible (Walter would totally do that) and engrossing. Also, enough smut to spark interest but not so much as to take over the story, which is always good. Love it.
Implied.Awesome chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Based on the summary I had doubts, but this story did NOT dissapoint. Just as good as your others (if not better!)
Betherzz chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
really great story :) loved it :)
Franklymydear11 chapter 12 . 4/15/2010
I actually had to cross my legs at this chapter! You can feel the pain! I can't believe its nearly over, its been so great! I just hope the show will finally catch up with the fans (maybe we should organize a petition?LOL)I think birth on the kitchen floor suits them perfectly - it wouldn't be right if it wasn't a little quirky!
HanAce88 chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
Excellent composition.
madmerica chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
Aww, baby boys. Okay, now that they're parents there won't be any smutt in the epilogue, right? I know you promised and I hold on to it. SO bring on th e epilogue
Pessimistic Romanticist chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Aww, yay for the babies being born.I thought the babies would be a girl and boy respectively,but making them both boys made it less predictable,great chapter,can't wait to read the epilogue.
ElleThom chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
You know it is a said state of affairs when a fanfic makes you all happy and giddy...

\

Ok i am a fangurl and i loved this chapter

Seriously, l loved Walter in this i kept thinking. Yeah i could see that

So good on the characterization of Walter in this one. All science. I loved it

Hurry up with the epilougue, and i will have a chap up tonight before i crash...

You are the BEST!