Reviews for Love Potion
e chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Dex was already in love. was it supposed to be confusing, why it did not work?
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I feel silly now. It took me reading it twice to figure it out. Awesome work.
bloodymarks chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Omg i can kinda guess what went wrong its cuz dexter already loves him XD
Bellz chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Very cute. However, forgive my youthful ignorance, but in the show, isn't Mandark into Deedee? Or is he just faking it to get closer to a certain red headed scientist? Idk, just thinking out loud. Anyway, it was just really adorable.
XxFluffyXAlienxX chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Dexter is already in love with him
BunnyNinjaDayDreamer chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
What went wrong? Do a chapter 2! Please? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Omfg yes thank you. This made my day.
B-A-MONSTER chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
dex is all ready fully in love with him or deedee switched drinks
henslight chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I think it went "wrong" beacause dexter already loves him? is that it? it would be like painting on a canvas with blue paint when that canvas has already being painted with blue...
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
It didn't work because it didn't NEED to, duh! Loved it ;)

YYWKMN.
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
He could not be effected by the potion because he was already in love?

This was a really good story!
CoffeeeCup chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Hmmmm. One possibility would be obvious: can't make people fall in love if they already where. But the second one... Did Mandark test it on the same sex before? He could have tried it on only girls, and didn't test it on guys; them having different levels of certain hormones and what-not. A miscalculation!: O
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
It didn't work because Dexter already likes Mandark but hides it by acting like he hates him so when Dexter drunk the love potion his love for Mandark increased which made Dexter try and hide it by acting like he hates him even more than he usual does. :)
candice chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Is it that dexter already likes mandark
the closest thing to a warrior chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I think everyone knows what went wrong- well, except mandark. is there going to be/is there a sequel?