Reviews for iKnow How You Feel
The Cheeze Warrior chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I love this! Wendy's a badass! Lol, like a female Sherlock Holmes. You know that there are only like 3 Wendy x Sam fics on here? I'm glad at least one of them is great _
Infinii chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Hmm. Fitting ending I guess. Liked it, but was a bit confusing.
Senshi Raidon chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Still a Cam fan, but at least everyone is happy in the end. By the way, Carly moved on but did she ever actual start dating someone else? I think you should do a sequel that picks back up some years down the road maybe. Maybe Sam and Wendy call it quits and her and Carly pursue something this time. I don't know, I'm rambling. Good story though.

Senshi Raidon chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
She's great at this analyzing thing. She'd make an awesome psychologist one day.

Senshi Raidon chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
LOL! I've read this story before, but I don't believe I told you how funny it was. Wendy is hilarious.

demondreaming chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I liked the hypothetical in italics there, and then the refutation of it. True, Sam and Carly did seem a little OOC, but overall... and interesting take. Not a... happy ending as such, but... strangely realistic. A little... stale though, as a whole. Really just looking for another word for clinical. Solid work though.
demondreaming chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Slightly less clinical this time. Good. I liked this chapter... not that I didn't like the others, but... anyway. Better characterisation of Wendy this chapter. Good work.
demondreaming chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Interesting... POV sort of. One that I haven't seen much of. Still feels... clinical, which, seeing as Wendy is rather undeveloped character, I guess you can get away with. She... seems like a bit of a predator though. It's hard to... empathise with her.
demondreaming chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Good establishing of setting, if short. Interesting take, and certainly original, but a little clinical for my tastes. No offense, just not my thing. Onto the next chapter!
KitVkat chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
well i did not expect that ending though i should have! im a camer but i got interested in the wam, i really did like this! Great job! haha and i must say i loved the chapter titles lol best ive ever seen!
SDM56 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Loved it. No other way to explain how I feel about this story. You really have a way with words.

I specially loves how Sam ended with and Carly would have been nice as well but it would have been a cliche. I'm happy for Wendy.
GothicPheonix chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
You should try Malika femslash next XD this was great :)
Senshi Raidon chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Quickest relationship because it ended in less than 24 hours. Poor confused Sam. I like the story and want more. Lol.

Reader's Request: can you write a sequel picking up right after Sam leaves Wendy's? Maybe this time in Sam or Carly's POV? I know that's where Sam is headed and the way Carly reacted this morning, she is going to be more than willing to pick up the slack that Wendy was, in her opinion, let go.

sockstar chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
Cool ending. It's a shame Freddie wasn't more involved. It'd be nice o know what his feelings were a bit more.
sockstar chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Wow. That was heaps quick.

I wonder what's going to happen? Sam runs off to Carly only to find her smooching Freddo? Carly finally decides to end her Sam crush once and for all? Sam realises it's just infatuation because Carly has been there for her?

Interesting!