Reviews for Connor Knew
metherland chapter 1 . 3/16
Aww... It's so cute ! Background and writing are good, but not excellent. There are a lot of repetition.

Whatever ! I love your fiction so I'd like to translate it in french, and maybe, your crossover Smallville/Zoom (I haven't read it yet, but if both are related... ). It would be an honor !

I look forward to your reply. Bye !
tymoth-scogan chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I love you so hard for this fic. You have no idea. I mean. Yeah. The seduction. The tease. Dylan being oblivious and pervy. Thank you for this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
The best.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
wtf!
Secret yaoi fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING! I love it so much! You HAVE to write more! This is the only Conner/Dylan story and it's getting lonely.
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Loved this! These two are adorable!
Hellspanda chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
My if that isn't addicting...
Michell-11e chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Cute story I loved it!
Leah chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I loved this! Really good :) I wish you would have written the smut.
Maximum316 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh my god! Please write more. I love these two.
thebloodlust23 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Ok i loved this story wish it had been long though. Because there could have been so much done with the two of them together. Or had more chapters. And i wish there had been a bit more about there relationship in it. but still it was agreat sotry. :)
Silverstonedragon chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was awesome.I love how you made Summer a yaoi
Cayla the magic cookie chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Sexy and fun good writing prose too.I like the plot also but not enough sex,not nearly enough!
Tawny The Disturbed chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
ooh, sounds tasty! XD

I always felt that Connor was too...happy and outgoing at the end. Things aren't suddenly just gonna get all peaceful and good again. I like your take. And I enjoyed it immensely! I never thought about Dylan being a voyuer XDD
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
That was absolutelly bloody brilliant! I really liked the pairing and just the writing was incredible. Great plot and I liked how you used Interview with a Vampire, that just made this perfect for me.

Death Cobra Eater