Reviews for Living And Dying
Rineth chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
No worries, I'm still in the process of reading this fic, but I wanted to give you this heads up before I continued and forgot:

There's a deleted scene from the movie that I think you should check out. I'm sure you could just look up "Star Trek 2009 deleted scenes" and find it on YouTube.

Basically, the scene entails "Johnny" and "Jimmy" (Jim), and their Uncle Frank. So, the boy that Jim passes while he's in the car is actually his brother. Just no one knows that without watching that scene!

I get why they cut it out, though, because then it takes away from that epic introduction of "My name is James Tiberius Kirk" XD

Regardless - good job so far!
tanseynz chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
I really like the initial chapters where you keep to the contemporary films, probably because in the first one when you went to your own imagination, it added a depth the film writers missed completely. Looking forward to the second one as I think you can improve on it even more.
Doni chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
Nice additions to the original story. Good to hear from you again.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
oh gods this is getting scary I love it and I really cannot wait for more
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
oh I have missed this wow just wow great job and its lovely to see you back and writing again
Lavonya chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
T-THAT... PART... WAS... SOO... /SAD/!
Gingerbreadman chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
okay hi I probably havent said this yet, and thats just because I wasnt sure if you were ever going to read this. You Have Not Given This Up, now have you?I'll try not to be forceful but I had to let you know, that Ive been coming back to this page over and over again just to reread the chapters one to eight, and it's frigging awesome how they're STILL enjoyable to read. So pleease dont give this up. I have to see the ending I just have to. and if finishing the whole things just impossible, then fine. chapter 9 will be just fine. Ugh review's got kinda long but i just had to let you know there are still many of us who're desperate to see the next story. no pressure :) I just love your fiction. maybe too much.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
good going
eelsallaround chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
second time reading this. I'm thoroughly enjoying this. By the way, this has got nothing to do with the novel, but I still can't figure out why Kirk's family's got to live from hand to mouth. I mean Starfleet must have paid some gratitude what with George's sacrifice and saving 800 lives... well. kind of confusing
anyway I'm longing for the next chapter! everybody is.
Andalusia 25 chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
OMG! You have to update! Like now! Love, love, love it!
andalusia25 chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Loved it! Can't wait to see the next chapter and your own story! Update soon
Thankds for the shoutout 3
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
This is very good. Everyone is in character and I really can't wait for the next chapter.
kaichrono chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
YAYYYYY
kaichrono chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
This is EXCELLENT. I must admit, I'm e cited for the action between Kirk and Spock...physical action...but anyway, thank you for sharing such a great story. Your pace adds more depth to the story, giving more perspective and insight to the feelings along their journey.
I really like it. I hope you are doing well and again thank you for such a well-done and entertaining fic.
Doni chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
You're adding some great backstory to the early events of the movie. It can be easy to miss or lose a character's motivation. Well done!