Reviews for The Newbies at Easton
AHReviwer chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Why is your protagonist named Sarah. This is probably the biggest cliches on this archive. Be a little more original.
Glyndewar chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Great story, Meg! Your hard work really paid off in this final chapter. Love to see more of your writing, even if it's not about Private.
Glyndewar chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Quite a cliffhanger you've left us with, Meg. Can't wait for the final chapter!
Glyndewar chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
Once again, a really great story. I can't wait to see who killed Jamison! My money's on Jacob, but time will tell...Looking forward to your next installment.
Reagan17 chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
Awesome chapter. :)

Hope you can continue sooner than you think!
Glyndewar chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
Once again, wonderfully written. Speaking from experience, I can tell you that your portrayal of a criminal defense lawyer is pretty accurate. Good job, Meg.
Reagan17 chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
I liked this chapter! Hope we find out soon who it was! I finished Vengeance the day it came out. It was nothing like I expected. I loved it though! So sa it's over, but I think she might do a spinoff series with like Noelle or Josh :)
Reagan17 chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Loooove this story! I just hope it was not Reed who killed him! Update ASAP! :)
Glyndewar chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
Wow, this was amazing! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Glyndewar chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Good chapter! I especially like the potential for conflict between Sarah-Beth and Reed over Jamison.
Glyndewar chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Another really good chapter. I like the chemistry between Sarah-Beth and Jamison as well as the interaction between her and Reed.
atwtlover chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
awe! such a sweet ending!
Glyndewar chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Great chapter! I like how you worked the canon characters into the story, and how you're developing Lindy Shae's personality.
atwtlover chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
do i see a romance coming? please write more soon!
Glyndewar chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
This is really good, Meg. I like the depth of characterization you give the Justice siblings. Can't wait for them to meet some of the canon characters...