Reviews for Blurred Identity
CairoThePhoenix chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Im really enjoying it :) keep up the good work :)
Squishy Pencil chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I'm not trying to be mean about this, but I'm a Flash/Kid Flash fan so it bugged me a little: the flash in Teen Titans is Wally West. chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
write more soon if you can good
story like it so far. chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
write more soon if you can like were the
story is going so far it's good.
Actual-Grendel chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
AAAAAHHHHHHHH this fic is so good! I cannot wait for the next chapter now, this whole story you've been writing has been amazing! I'm wondering about how the military thought of him suddenly leaving, and if Blackfire survived, and if she informed the Titans of Robin still living?
FiresCreek chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
This story is amazing. Such a dark twist to the original show and it's very well written. Even though it's now been two years, I really hope you decided to update one day. It would be a shame for such an amazing piece of work to die.
viperblack chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
Dang what is wrong with Robin?
Bane WolfBlood chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
Really good please update soon!
salemeclipse chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
You are a great writer...can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you so much for taking the time to create such a wonderful and dark story...personally, I think a lot of the fanfics for Teens Titans are too bright and cheery. My favorites are always the darker Robin ones. Well, hope to catch you next chapter soon. Bye!
Grendle1853 chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
Well you certainly shown him to be crazy. I like how you juxtaposed his point of view with reality.
Amirrel chapter 11 . 5/9/2010
Great chapter! Those are some awesome gadgets there D

And the Blackfire bashing, love it! But why'd he suddenly see Starfire instead...
Amirrel chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
Love the story so far, never thought Robin would actually go to war ...and good god, what I would give to have stamina like that again.
But...with all the booze, isn't he gonna end up getting something my sister calls the "beer belly"? xD
DangerKatz chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
:D i love this story so so much! so well written and executed! i'm really happy that i found this. can't wait for your next chapter! keep up the wonderfull work!
Grendle1853 chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
I got to say, I think you lost believability when Robin started calling Slade master, and let him beat him unconscious, then started wearing the whole Apprentice outfit, including helmet. Also I think Dick is smart enough to react differently to the Titians thinking he's dead. I think its something with the "I can't trust my friends, but I can trust Slade" mentality that I don't buy. I like the whole Raziel soldier of fortune thing though.
TheDarkPrinceofSaiyans chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
That mask Slade gave Raziel... I want one...

Another great one. Keep up the work. I cannot wait until the next chapter posts
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »