Reviews for Meant to Be Broken
she a ho ho ho
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
Wish it was longer
VryUnique chapter 3 . 4/14/2020
Great story... thank you for sharing it. What did Edward come by to tell bella? I had assumed he saw Emette out with Rose and didn’t want to make the same mistake twice by keeping his mouth shut. I was even imagining Edward confronting Emette until bella ran into him.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
This sounds like it will end badly.
Emo4 chapter 3 . 10/19/2019
I really wish there was more.
Foenix2phorks chapter 3 . 1/25/2019
Short, but great nonetheless. :-)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
Oh too sad there is not more
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
She's a FUCKING bitch!
kellneriner chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
Ugh too short! This Edward is wonderful
Pooper Cooper chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Wow that's good
RobLover21 chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
So many twists and turns I didn't know if Bella would finally end up with her true love. I'm glad she did I really enjoyed this read!
CinderWitt chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
That was definitely interesting. I didn't like how Bella practically played the boys like Jacob played her, but I liked your story-line and the ending.

Keep writing!

-Taylor Tonks
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
the subtle sexism that exists in our world. someone like jacob probably wouldn't have relented in letting bella go unless there was another guy involved (especially a guy who presumes to speak for the woman).

it's disheartening to live life like this, right? if a guy hits on you, you can't just say, "sorry, not interested." you have to say "i have a boyfriend" or "i'm engaged" to get some guys to back off. otherwise, you're a frigid ice queen with a stick up her butt or (obviously) lesbian.
petmom1213 chapter 3 . 10/8/2015