Reviews for An Otaku's Love
momokol chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
please update
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
O_O I need MOAR! please come back to this story ur such a good writer n it shows most in this story
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Yeah, very good...but I see that there hasn't been any follow-up, and it's been over half a year! Where's the Arker?
stealthmomo chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Good opening chapter. Can't wait for more. Some authors write Konata almost I can't believe Kagami would even put up with her constant non-seriousness. While the Konata from manga and anime IS obsessed with, well, manga and anime, she has shown herself to be a little more perceptive than some people make her out to be. I like seeing a more humble Konata.

Looking forward to more.

One comment, that doesn't really apply to your story, but a thread I've noticed, is that the Hiiragi's are often depicted as being put off by homosexuality because they are "religious". I would like to remind western authors that Papa Hiiragi is a SHINTO priest, not a Christian priest.

Putting it bluntly, Japanese religion is not as fucked up as Western religions. Not a lot of hate there, whereas Western religions thrive on shame, divisiveness, guilt and the absolute denial of sexuality and humanity. I'm sure this will piss off a lot of people, but I am entitled to my opinion as well.
lahfp9ay637qogfaff chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Aaww! That was cute! Loved it! They're such a great couple! :) Well done!
Kyle J chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
good story so far..
Looking forward for the next chapter
(review sucks I know but I am brain dead at the moment.)
Shiruta chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Woo! I just finished reading your story: Two hearts revealed, and it was awesome, glad to know you started a new story

So far it's a great start! Keep up the good work~
Zokusho chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Oh, it's the same story again - but it's the one I always enjoy :)
Mikeru-D chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I'll say it anyway: it's a great chapter! It's an interesting change from the other stories you've written before. Konata is extremely vulnerable, massively OOC, but it really shows how obsessed she is with loving Kagami. By obsessed I mean she can't stop thinking about it, as opposed to blindly in love to a point of borderline insanity. You know what I mean.

I think there was a little too much emphasis on Tsukasa considering the possibility of Konata loving Kagami. It is necessary for the development of the plot, whatever it may wind-up to be, but a little more subtlety would have been good. That being said, I couldn't actually think of how to do it, so...

I'm very glad you're back to writing again, and I'm hoping you get back to consistent chapters again!
Bulshock chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I tried reading some of your older lucky star fics but couldn't get into Two hearts revealed. So far I'm enjoying this one more then I did that one, so good job!
RachelAe chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Hmm. Interesting idea. A flustered, awkward Konata sounds really cute. Tsukasa may be more intuitive than we all imagined. That was interesting as well. It was nice seeing them just hanging out and what kind of things they would do. I could so see Kagami looking up how to play those games to beat Konata. Hope to see more.
Arch3rher0 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
huh, am insightful Tsukasa? Don't see that everyday...

woo! welcome back! (well, for now at least)
Str1k3N01r chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
about time too... it's been too long. glad to have you back. this is quite a good start, i guess. instead of having two girls that like each other from the start, only one of them likes the other. i cant wait to see how this one turns out.
yojimbo89 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Ivory Bill Woodpecker chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Yayy, you're back! I hope this means you're feeling better.

As your story description states, Konata is acting rather out of character, but your plot explains that reasonably. She's in love and isn't sure if the other person-Kagami, in this case-feels the same way, which throws Kona-chan off her game a bit, and not just in the video game department.

Since this must be a different continuity from the 2HR stories, it'll be interesting to see which way they find love this time. [They will find it this time, too, right? RIGHT?] Given that this time around, Kagami shows uncertainty about the legitimacy of shoujo-ai love, I fear somewhat for Konata.

I noticed Yutaka is mentioned as visiting Minami. "A Frail Girl and Her Protector" also takes place out of 2HR continuity; have you decided whether or not that story and "An Otaku's Love" take place in the same continuity? [Being someone who remembers the old DC Multiverse before the Crisis On Infinite Earths, I'm pretty good at keeping multiple continuities straight. _]