Reviews for Gossip Girl
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
not bad
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Nice, story! I loved how everyone was pretty nice to each other. (:
GiggleBox AKA Kayla chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Very good story. I'm a fan of Barbie, and i thought this story described her perfectly. Not a story shes acting in, a story where its her. I say, keep going! Your story is amazing! I hope there will be a part two, because i don't think your ending isn't very... professional. But the grammar and spelling were very good.
Miss Hadaly chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
You're very good with all the characters! This is a very realistic story, I like this a lot! I really really hope you'll continue this story. It is so serious and touching. I really want to know more about the background and the characters. Hope this is not the end!
aliben chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I really enjoyed reading this and if I hope that maybe you will consider continuing your story. This is definitely a interesting story line and it feels realistic. I loved this mature spin on it. If you ever write more, I'll definitely keep reading!
Surf-merGirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This was a very delightful and unique story you’ve got here! I really enjoyed it. I hope you do more! :)
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Well this was different. In a good way of course! :)

I just adore how you portray all the Barbie-esque characters. The plot was also very interesting and gripping.

You really got me into it! I could just feel for Barbie. I felt sympathetic the whole time reading, wanting to jump into the computer screen and give her a hug! :3

What really impressed me was how you had her dealing with the painful reality of her breakup with Ken, and at the same time got the romance between Blaine and herself to bud.

The end was a good touch, giving her the closure she needed. I also liked how you compared the sitaution with algebra. Not fully understanding, but learning slowly.

Great work. Now I just wanna jump into my computer screen and give YOU a hug for writing this! XD