Reviews for Child Psychology
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2016
Plz Finnish
tamerlyneve chapter 16 . 4/5/2016
I am sorry you stopped writing this story. It's really good.
squidgy78 chapter 16 . 8/25/2015
I knew as soon as I read the summary this story was going to be good. Keep up the great work!
Emberka-2012 chapter 16 . 5/29/2015
Pity there is no continuation.
Kira chapter 16 . 4/12/2015
Why why whyyyy did you stop writing this?! It's funny and clever and interesting and I want to read the rest and it just stops! :(
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
Typos/name mistakes: Scotland Yard, not London Yard; Natural History Museum, not National Museum of Natural History.
The Queen of All Demons chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Awwwwww, you stopped writing! About three years I think. Crap! ANd it was just getting to the romance bit! I'm sorry but this really pissed me off after reading what seemed like an awesome White Collar story. Thus seemed to be one of the only White Collar oc stories that was actually good and interesting. Too bad you abandoned it though... X(
Camile0607 chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
AMAZING story! Really really good idea! I love the way Lyn and Neal are slowly falling for each other without realizing it!

Do you ever intend to continue this story? Because if not, that would be a shame!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
love it
Guest chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
That was great. Please update as soon as possible.
Ami Holmes chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
Please update this soon! I absolutely ADORE this fanfic!
awakened-earth chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
I do really love this story - I hope you continue it. I am now following it both here and on AO3. Again, love it and hope you continue it. (I do love psychologist stories.)
awakened-earth chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
I love it, I hope you continue.
ClaMiAl chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
What an awesome story! A psychologist doing a risk assessment of Neal...that was fascinating! And you did an brilliant job at making the psychological side of things look real. At least to me. For an OC, Lyn was also really well done! She was fleshed out and felt just as real as the canon characters, without coming across as too perfect or stealing the show. Still, she was good enough to give Neal a challenge! I think my favourite parts were her assessment of Neal and especially that scene where Neal confronts her after getting advice to date again. That was brilliant! I love it when I get to see the darker/shadier sides of my favourite characters, and to see it here in Neal through Lyn's eyes was exquisite.

I really hope this fic isn't abandoned. It's so well-written and engaging, it sucked me in, and I really, really want to see where it leads from here.
Nyx chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
I have really enjoyed your story, it's very well written - please update soon!