Reviews for Safe
blahhx49 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Aww, I love how Kevin was all hopeful, excited and curious when he found out Macy was finally available! Supersuper cute! The ending of this oneshot completely killed me! Kacy are adorable! Great job on this!(:
From the End of Heaven chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
And I fail at reviewing again!

This was so sweet- definetely warmed my heart.

A piece of writing to be proud of.

Really.
Ccspot chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Aww that what like the cutest thing ever:)

loved it:)
sebkurtsies chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Beautiful! I hope "Nacy" doesn't last long on JONAS so Macy can be with Kevin!
animeotakupooh chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
aw... kacy forever!
Karma22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I was kinda waiting for an "aww, finally" moment from the parents at the end. I think that would have made the story perfect for me. Not that I didn't like it, I loved it, i just kinda wanted that little moment from the parents, that moment of "finally they got it right". And then I totally wanted the dinner, and the sly looks between everyone. I think that would have made it awesome. But I really did love the story!
jaydedangel69 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Beautiful! That's all I can say. Oh,and yes,I had tears! lol! Great work,keep it up! :) Thank you.
thatredheadgirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I love this story so much, the ending was purely magic and you did an excellent job!
suburbs chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Did you hear the happy sigh that escaped when I finished this? Way better than my imaginary scenario. I loved it - so very sweet.
Arrowned chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
...I am getting SICK and TIRED of you and JDPhoenix writing such AMAZING stories that I keep reading for fandoms where I have NO IDEA who any of the characters are and NOT EVEN CARING. ARGHGHIJWKFHNVNISNW *pulls hair out*

(in case I didn't make it clear, I enjoyed the story, and I also steamrolled through all your Jonas and most of your Camp Rock fics over the last 5 hours and enjoyed those too)