Reviews for TSA: The Amazing SpiderMan vol 1
Summonest chapter 1 . 6/12
Despite the grammatical errors (all of which I'm certain you've improved in at this point) this still was enjoyable. You didn't focus of narrative storytelling, but instead let your characters tell your story: I liked that.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 15 . 3/30
Awesome!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 13 . 3/30
Pretty good !
Raystar chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
You should have made the scorpion bite him as well for added powers
Raystar chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Please stop making Peter swear it is really out of character
Raystar chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
It is people like you with such great minds that make my day
Great story
Great author peace
Yeziel Moore chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
First, Wow.

Second, all my knowledge about Spiderman is a mishmash of everything there's about him out there and possibly only half right so I don't know a lot, but this has to be the darkest origin story for our lovely spider I've ever read. Very batmanish (it's not an insult or anything. Just, well, parallels).

Thirdly, your uncle Ben was a massive idiot. I mean, i love the character and i admire him for his beliefs and his will to stick to them, but there's a point where bravery becomes stupidity and he completely pole vaulted over it. Uncle Ben was not young, he should've known he couldn't take on a man in the prime of his life, much less three at the same time. Even if he obviously didn't plan it that way, he had Peter with him, his nephew, who he not only endangered till the point if injury but also left traumatized as a consequence of his actions. It was the right thing to do but also wrong, if that makes any sense outside my head.
That said, I love the change of pace and my mind has already gone wild coming up with scenarios about how this will change (and even not-change) things. I'll read it soon enough.

Also, Osborn gives me the willies. He's just so... smarmy in all the wrong ways. At least to me.

Thumbs up, I love the beginning!
Master of Dragons God chapter 15 . 11/3/2015