Reviews for TSA: The Amazing SpiderMan vol 1
FLARECROWN chapter 15 . 6/16
Superb story, really love the way how things played out with the Dare-Devil and Spider-Man though there were some parts that were really sad, which really got me depressed, but all in all its an amazing story.
harun chapter 15 . 4/28
good read
harun chapter 13 . 4/28
nice
Benji-C chapter 9 . 3/8
Well your Peter is a useless little waste of air isn't he? Hope he grows a spine soon. I was looking for fanfiction about a hero not a bystander with powers.
holliswalley chapter 15 . 2/16
In movie form I t would be 10 times better than the old movies and give the new ones a challenge to top.
Futurist chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Well, Peter is about useless. Superstrength, super agility, super durability, wall crawling, and super spineless.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 15 . 5/3/2014
Ouch! Damn glad it doesn't end here. I found your version riveting but a little to pat. I know you want to get to the future parts, but you shoulda filled in a little more of the details of that training year. Some of the interactions with his aunt and Gwen would have helped.
Cookie Montser chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
I don't get it. Peter sees several innocent people get killed and all he can think is...'that was close'?
He doesn't even attempt to do anything...he feels no shame for his cowardice. I never remember the character being such a wuss.
TheWriterofAllMarvels chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Nice chapter, so the super soldier serum wasn't destroyed like in the original works and who exactly is this clint that killed ben?
MetalGearZero chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Wow... just wow. What a gritty chapter. I came close to tears at a couple of scenes. I love how you captured Peter's loneliness, and now you have the footage of Kassidy, and... wow, I just wonder what will happen next. First off, I'd like to say I like how you've chosen to continue your story. You're making us know who Peter is, and that's a lonely 14 year old with 2 friends - one of them he has a crush on. I felt sorry for Peter on several occasions, and I like how you portrayed the scenes of Peter being bullied - I'm sure many readers sympathised. Also, I applaud you on how you captured human behaviour. It was just spot on.
But, this chapter did have no direction. You just wrote stuff (some great stuff), and so I wish to see story and character progression. But... Peter swearing? I didn't expect him to use the f- profane word, considering the fact Peter is no potty mouth. But, nevertheless, great stuff. Just, I would like the grammar to be improved, and so I hope for it to change sometime. Great work.
TheMARVELRapture
MetalGearZero chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
*REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR TSA: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VOL 1 CHAPTER 1*

Hey, I'm The MARVEL Rapture, and I believe we've spoked before, Nomad. Now, my reviews may be long, so bear with me. So, this is the first time i've taken to reading your story from start, and honestly, i'm impressed. Your take on the character is obviously unique, and I didn't expect that Ben would die at that moment. Literally, I thought you would fast forward a couple of years and then kill Ben. So, I love how you captured the darkness of the death, which was really great, and I believe one of the qualities of a writer should be that they can write emotional scenes. I liked the dialogue, as it was smart in a way.

A large complaint - you've likely improved on this by now - would have to be the language and grammar. Sentences are often began without capitals, quotation marks are even absent at times, full stops are - at times - missing, The story seemed quite rushed, and the story seemed as if it just leaped from point A to Point B, and there is a lack of detail. We get no explanation on Oscorp's office, or Norman's appearance either, but in a way, maybe that's good, as we get to envision the universe on our own accord. Nevertheless, this story is captivating. I hope to read on. Good luck with future writing.

TheMarvelRapture
L3onidas chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Good job
UltimateMForever chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Wow, I never thought I would say this but, AMAZING, just amazing, I've liked the approach you have taken with this. It is unique in its own way. sure grammar mistakes, and spelling mistakes and missing periods and junk but you are a writer, and you learn through writing and also you may need an editor to double check, but still great stuff.
anthropomorphizer chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
An excellent start to a series - I'll start reading the sequel right away!
ANARCHY RULES chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Loved the reference to the animated series. Didn't like how Ben died though. Has to do with the fact that for all his talk about responsibility he put his kid in an extremely dangerous situation. And the whole "not afraid of you" thing? He has a kid! Aside from that though, I loved it. Look foward to reading more.