Reviews for Shadows at Midnight
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 20 . 2/1
You gonna update soon
PercicoForever chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
Huzzah! Bella is finally a normal human being! (Even though it took becoming half-angel to make her...actually, I'm going to stop right there.)
I love this fic so much! Great style, totally in-character, and, like I said, you took the strangest fictional character to walk the publishing halls and made her human-which is not easy.
Thank you and keep writing!
c60 chapter 20 . 6/19/2015
thanks
Guest chapter 20 . 5/10/2015
In think this is my favorite story on the site. Thank you so much for writing it. And I know it's from a long time ago but do u think you could write a mini story of Simon's and Bella's reunion? If not that ok. Thank you again and hope to read more of your wonder filled tales soon.
Crazycuz chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
They are so mean to the poor newborn, but he deserves it
Crazycuz chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
One moment Alec was all, "Gerroff me!" and then one mention of the boyfriend, BAM! "Do your work lady! Chop chop!" I was laughing so hard at that. Alec is so totally in love *snicker*
SHINeeFan23 chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
I though this was a Jace & bella pairing so I was sad to see them not together. Though I did like Simon with her and was sad that they couldn't have more together but then again if they did it probably will be harder to leave. This was a great story and I believe I read the other you wrote too and they were amazing. Maybe a sequel is in order? :3 one could only hope lol. I would like to see how Bella takes to Idris and the institution in NYC. Maybe see if she finally finds love or not.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
This was a really awesome fanfic! Loved it! Please write more TMI/Twilight fanfics, I'll most likely read them all! :D
Pitbull22 chapter 20 . 3/23/2014
Cool
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Awesome
Fanficoholic2016 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
In the review before in chapter to I ment jaces back but apples auto correct changed it.
Awesome story