Reviews for Silent as Winter
Kingkrusha55 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
This is great and very well written, please continue! An idea to make it more original, save ghor... In all the rundas X samus stories nobody saves gore. Its depressing cuz hes so awesome. Anyway, just a suggestion. Itll still be a great story either way
Metallinx chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Its good so far...why did you stop?
KarmaLord chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
There's not nearly enough Rundus and Samus storys. Please update this D:
KarmaLord chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
Good fic so far, update soon!
MetroidMan101 chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Meh, we're all kids at heart, or else none of us would be here!

Keep up the good work!
Yosuga Kamino chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
OMG! KEEP IT UP!

So... When Samus said that she saw everything...She actually saw him naked, rite? :D
Cusi chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
I demand more.

Seriously, this story is just genius! I also noticed that spark between the two hunters. I especially enjoy this because I didn't like Rundas getting killed. Kudos to you!
dearharuki chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Hello hello! I must say, even if the idea has already been used before (I having no idea whatsoever if it has, since I don't keep up-to-date with this fandom all that much), I do love how creative and original this can be.

I always thought Rundas looked kick-ass as an all-alien-like gear, but I've been trying to imagine him as a human as I've read through these chapters. I know it's been said that he has silver eyes, but I can't remember from the top of my head if his hair color has been mentioned.. or skin color... etc. But, any alien guy with silvery eyes is a stud in my book, LMAO. Maybe his skin could have a blue-gray hue to it? The possibilities!

Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself with my fangirlish ramblings, pay no heed. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have in stock for this story, especially the romance. Knowing Samus, she's a cold woman on the outside but in the inside, she's human just like the rest of us - or at least, somewhat emotional like we all can be. I could imagine she's acting so coldly to him because she's used to working alone, or she's not used to his "human-like" state, or perhaps a bit of both.

I'd spur even more of my theories, but I'd be making this review a bit TOO long with ramblings I'm sure you don't care about. XD I hope you update soon! Looking forward to future chapters.
Davie the Inspirational Gamer chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Great job this so far, I look forward to an update soon!
KarmaLord chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
nice story, hope you plan on updating
ZhaneX chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Great story, I'm really getting into reading it.

I wasn't sure how I felt when I read about the 'human-form Rundas', since I always thought his normal form was seriously...gotta think of another word besides 'cool'...

Anyway, despite my misgivings this is a great story and the human-form Rundas does work. I can't wait to read more.
Deviling chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
I do think Rundas is very attractive even in his not human-like body XD! I like his personality :x hehe

Going back to the story..., even though the chapter is not as long as the other ones it was pretty entertaining, specially Samus and Rundas interaction, their conversations and even their insults XD!

Please keep writing this great story *3*
Aria-in-Atsume chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
Wonderful-sticking to the plot and yet still keeping both Rundus and Samas in character at all times. I can't wait for this to keep going. And no, you're not the only one thinking that human Rundus is probably quite attractive.

I am keeping a careful eye on this fic,

Aria-in-Atsume
Deviling chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
God I completely forgot to review this D:

I must admit that Rundas is my fav character of Metroid Prime 3 so reading a story with him with a human-like body is... pretty interesting xD

I really liked the idea, very original. So please keep writing *-*
S. A. Morley chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Wow! I got excited when I read that new chapter email. This is getting interesting! Agh, that stupid medical guy... Samus should've punched him! He deserved it! Anyhoo, I have a hard time imagining Rundas. Probably because I've only seen his Phrygisian form, and not his human one. Hm... I might need to draw it... Anyhow, great, Reds! I like it! Please continue, your description captures my attention and makes me want to write better! I look up to you! Keep it up!