Reviews for Forgiven Not Forgotten
buffangel23 chapter 14 . 7/14/2005
hey this is a really cool fic! i love the idea of it and the way things are working out! although i wouldnt mind angel finding out about buffy and spike and him getting all jealous! dont get me wrong i am a 150% b/a shipper, i hope you are too, i just love it when angel gets jealous! lol anyway love this story and hope you continue writing more of it and update soon, hopefully with some b/a goodnes!
blink49 chapter 14 . 7/14/2005
Wonderful story.
shahid chapter 10 . 6/30/2003
Nice story! ok...seems to me that you are neglecting Angel. i mean, he's the leader. also, Angel could be extremely hostile and his time in LA had changed him. he wouldnt stop just if Buffy told him to. also, whats with Buffy bieng hostile towards Wes? plz show that WES can be like he was in season 4 of Angel. tough and harsh and bitter. also, show ANGEL's temper and rage. focus moreon the B/A! update soon. dont ignore Cordelia coz uptill now, both her and WES seem like glorified extras.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 9 . 8/11/2002
Got to pity poor Dawn doing homework with Giles Jr.!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 7 . 5/19/2002
Just when you get to the exciting part! Poor Dawn is becoming quite the little delinquent isn't she?
Jen chapter 6 . 4/19/2002
I like this story. Then again I like anything with Giles. It's well written, and I can't wait to read more of it. Please post the next chapter soon.
Cassie Lee chapter 6 . 4/10/2002
Aw, it's nice that Ceara and Giles are getting along again, is it gonna work between Aidan and Giles though? yech, I sound like a TV preview...anyway, great chapter

Twilight Unicorn chapter 6 . 4/10/2002
Very, very cool. As ever, the characters are beautifully portrayed. Good work!
Cassie Lee chapter 5 . 4/9/2002
well I reviewed at last! sorry it took so long, my computer is the ultimate evil! that was a cute chapter between Buffy and Ceara, a nice little Giles chat, but I have to ask: where are Angel and Spike? See, now you've made me think about it, and that is never good. ~Cassie~
doesn't live here anymore chapter 5 . 3/31/2002
Roo...isn't that cute! Better not let Xander find out!
Twilight Unicorn chapter 4 . 3/10/2002
Interesting. What's next? )
doesn't live here anymore chapter 4 . 3/9/2002
Anya asking baby advice, now that's a scary thought! Loved the Vulcan reference-guess I'm a fellow geek too!
Cassie Lee chapter 4 . 3/6/2002
wonderful as ever, and what a fun packed chapter it was too *g* As I mentioned to you earlier, I luv the POM references, you got that down right. When i was in England I found that they didn't know what it meant either...well most of them didn't.

Can't wait for the next chapter, keep writing ~Cassie~
doesn't live here anymore chapter 3 . 2/24/2002
Very interesting so far, I like seeing Buffy being supportive of Giles. It's a nice shift from him running to him to help her with his problems.
Brandy chapter 3 . 2/24/2002
WOW! this is pretty damn kool, i love the lil tid bits from giles's past! and I love the fact that ceara picks on the british boys!

This is a fab piece, only one request tho, let giles cast a spell or something please :D