Reviews for Drying Out
T.E. Takeuchi chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Wow! I'm a little late on this, but awesome story! Haha. I love the way you interpret Bayonetta and Jeanne's relationship with each other. xD

You actually inspired me to write my own fic! I've played the game so much, I needed another outlet. Haha.

Anyway, great job!
Artisa chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
XD XD Dude I am in LOVE with your style! XD Granted I thought Luka sounded a bit more like Bayonetta or Jeanne when it came to language but other than that, this fic had me LMAO!

LOL like Jeanne gives this huge speech and then Rodin just says like one line and it sounded more effective in convincing her!

And their reactions to reading the paper! ROFL Bayonetta's biggest concern was the nickname they called her by and she started thinking up ways to use the rumours to make more money! Man that is PRICELESS! XD XD XD
Asynca chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
You fill me with LOL. Before you say anything, I would argue that, yes, that is an acceptable English sentence...

Another (or a previous? I should check) fabulous story by you. Your take on Bayonetta, Jeanne and their relationship continues to provide fantastic fodder for exploration. The media drivel is suitably out of control, and the "former world saviour" line actually made me laugh aloud and alarm my poor cats. I also love the Evil!Jeanne spin the tabloids are exploiting.

Your voices are very distinct and recognizable - the Enzo voice is so pitch-perfect that it's like a bloody tuning-fork. Love it.

Poor Luka, thinking that there are 'real' journalists and tabloid 'parasites'. The actual distinction is 'sensationalist' or 'unemployed'. 3
Katana Black chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Bahaha! This was hilarious! I loved it, great job!
The Extreme Piercing chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Well, good work at catching that detail. If I wanted to justify the apparent inconsistency, however, I could point out that the only character that claims that Bayonetta is immune to alcohol is Bayonetta herself...
Volvagia chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Funny and well written, but there are inconsistencies with 'Press Left.' In that story, you say Bayonetta can't get drunk, but here she has normal alcohol tolerance. I would say that it isn't in the previous story's continuity.
The Layman chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Yeah, NOTHING seems out of character in this fic.

Anyways, I love reading these fake tabloid parodies. In fact, I'm currently following one for Bleach that I highly recomend checking out if you have the time.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Well done. Though it confused me at times.
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
:D I love this - I was entertained the whole way though. I can totally see Enzo selling stories to a gossip rag about Bayonetta. Great job at depicting the quality of tabloid news, too. XD
Your Humble Narrator Drewgie chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Well, I'm liking your Bayonetta miniseries thus far. Keep it up if ya can. I'm trying to think up ideas for a Bayonetta/God of War crossover, but I'm fucking blank right now.

Thank you for these though. They may help believe it or not. And I WILL give you the credit you deserve.