Reviews for The Miztrezboo is ALWAYS Right Story: Empty
DixieAnnabelle chapter 1 . 2/6
Heart breaking and beautiful!
chanur chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Loved it
Featherfreak chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Nice lunch break today. Thank you.
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
That was a fun journey that I sort of want to see where their future leads, but at the same time, it ended well. I just want to see them happily married with children he didn't think he would have, or be good around. Basically, I'd love to see their happy life and how wrong he was about his being around kids and how good he actually is with them.

That being said, I'm so glad he was able to finally be with the girl of his dreams after so long. Though I am sorry Bella had to suffer so much before that happened. Too bad they didn't both just come clean when they were younger. Oh well, at least they found their way back and didn't make the same mistake again.

This actually brought back a lot of memories for me, in a way. Not that my life played out anything like this, but more bits and pieces brought back memories of boys/men in my life growing up. *winks*

Thank you for sharing this story. :D
mitchiekoh chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wish there, s more to this.. :(
Would love to see the progress of Jasper and Bells. But I love it as usual.
Klafol5089 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This is a masterpiece of love and tragedy. Simply wonderful!
miawmiaw chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
awww, this is a beautiful story. i wished you could have continued the story more...
mischief-maker1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is great! LOVED it, doll! Sorry it took me so long to get around to reading it. LOL
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This was a great story! I love when the right people end up together!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was fabulous
Oona4 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Just found this sweet story, it's wonderful!
roon0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Very good story.
dizziestdaydream chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I really loved this and I am glad you lost the bet! You do a good J/B.
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
OMG! tht was a really good story! ru going 2 continue?
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This is the second time I've read this it's great you should so continue! It would be get as a whole story! BB (Becky B.)