Reviews for Running for Home
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 10/18
Awwww, loved this futuretake. Liked the little glimpse into their future. Emmett was fun in this chapter. He's clearly close with Edward now and that was good to learn. Must've been their cross country drive. Edward was freaking out, thanks to Charlie, about whether Bella wanted to marry someday or not. I hope Bella has words with Charlie about that later, lol. The proposal was perfect for these two. It fit wonderfully. The ring sounded beautiful. Thank you for this.
ChristyWIX chapter 26 . 10/18
Well, I'm very happy she realized that she didn't need to be a continent apart. Thank goodness she's home for good. Woo~Hoo! I liked that she surprised him with it. I'm sad this is the end. I was hoping for more. Already read the outtakes. Will read the futuretake next. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 10/18
Their first time was passionate and wonderful. Very good scene of them sharing that love. I really like that Emmett was the one to come out to help Edward move. Still don't understand why they need to be apart. None of what Bella said for her reasons, were valid enough to separate from him that long. It is just community college, not a full on university. I'm rackingnthat one one to her young age of nineteen. She'll realize later in life how important time is with the one you love. Time is so important. It's the one thing you never get back and the one thing that can be snatched away from you in an instant.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 10/18
I really like your Charlie. And, even more after reading this outtake of your about his thoughts when she left the note and then called to say they were stopping by.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 10/18
That explains how his bedroom door was open after he slammed it closed. Bounced right back open again. Interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 10/18
I can see why he was so riled up by the time she got back from the store. Alice was concerned and it showed in that phone call.
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 10/18
LMAO!
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 10/18
I am still relatively amazed that Charlie has accepted Edward so very well. I was glad when he spoke of how independent she is and how much she has faced in her young life. That he acknowledges it, was wonderful. Edward kept expecting the worst with Charlie, yet it never came and that was wonderful. Carlisle bringing up his conference in Chicago, made Bella and Edward face what neither were willing to bring up. I like it. I don't understand why she needs to keep attending the school she is at in Florida. She herself mentioned this before she even met Edward. She can transfer to Seattle and finish school there. It's not like she is about to begin her senior year of a four year university. It;s just community college. She is just doing her basics, which can be done anywhere. On top of that, Edward didn't even know he had a family until a month ago. Why can't he go with Bella to Florida for the nine months, then the two of them move to Seattle afterwards? Then they can start their life with him getting to know his family. I think the family would completely understand this. There is no reason for their separation. I don't get it.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 10/18
Alice and Edward's relationship is already very funny. Picking on each other as if they've been siblings since they were born, not a week ago. It was quite nice of them to drop her with Jasper. Well, at Jasper's truck at least. I was shocked that Edward let Bella do that to him while he was driving. He really has come full circle on that car. Proving he really does love her more than the metal. I am glad that they are waiting on having ther first time and not in the car. That can happen on a later time. They need a bed and alone time, for their very first time. Charlie really surprised me with his meeting Edward. I expected a whole different scene. I was pleasantly surprised. I really liked that he pulled Bella aside to speak to her alone about it all. Giving her a chance to explain what she failed to before. Very happy he referred to Edward as 'kid', as that proves he doesn't think he's too old for Bella. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 10/18
Well, that went horribly. Emmett wasn't even trying and neither was Edward. Not until he blew up and tried to run off. I'm glad he chose not to. It was kind of sweet that he thought it would hurt Esme, when he knew it would hurt Carlisle and Bella. I'm sure it would've only been to drive around to calm down. Although, getting behind the wheel that upset, not the best idea. Yes, glad he decided against it. At least he got Emmett talking. Maybe with Edward wanting to get to know his family better and Bella not really needing to go to school in Florida, she can go to school there in Seattle? Of course, it would bring her right back to dreary Washington, where she did not want to be anymore. Perhaps it is best if they did go back to Chicago. It was funny that Emmett told Edward to 'get off Smelly, you pervert.' . . . made me laugh.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 10/18
That went a lot better than expected. I loved that Alice was so excited about it and hugged him immediately. Emmett, did not shock me. He was already pissy that Edward wasn't 'right for Bella'. He was trying to give the man a chance when suddenly, this was thrown at him. His staying away for that long, did not help. Hopefully, the men bonding, will help. Sad that Bella and Edward haven't really had any alone time. At the same time, it is wonderful that everyone is wanting to spend time with him.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 10/18
Why would they keep Carlisle away from Edward? I understand, them keeping him from their daughter, because they didn't like him. However, keeping him from his own flesh and blood is just downright cruel. Especially since he clearly wanted to be a part of Edward's life. You brought tears to my eyes with Carlisle's unexpected hug and saying he loved him. That just blew me away. I am happy he wants the family to know this by tomorrow. Then, Edward returns to the guest room and Bella is there, yay. Him telling her right away that he loves her, that he understands if she isn't there yet, then she says it back. So many happy tears in this chapter. Slayed me. In a good way.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 10/18
I had a feeling that Edward wouldn't want to tell him, after witnessing the loving family they are. His nerves were shot. I can't imagine what was going through his head the whole time. He was so silent, enough to piss off Emmett. I am happy that Bella convinced him to tell Carlisle. And, that she insisted they do it that night. I wonder if Carlisle had wondered slightly, yet pushed it aside. To hear that Carlisle searched everywhere for him, made my heart leap for them both. Everyone was so very welcoming, even Emmett to a degree. Until he sort of lost his way at dinner. Wait until Emmett learns why Edward isn't working. And, that he is a doctor. Looking forward to reading how this plays out.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 10/18
I love that she did go with him and right away too! Jake was certainly not happy about that at all. It was good she left her father a note, however, he may be rather irked when he gets it. Especially when Jake fills him in on his age, as Bella clearly hadn't bothered in the three days she'd been there. Loved that he admitted his feelings for her, even if he retracted them and tried to fix it. They managed the boyfriend/girlfriend label. Even though what they have is so much deeper than that. I just knew that Edward was going to end up being related to Alice. I saw that very early on. I just hope that they don't stop what they are there to do, just because of that reason. Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 10/18
Yay! He did stay and work up the courage to ask her to come with him. Thankfully. I am thinking that Edward saw that exchange between Jake and Bella and knows Jake was pulling his childish crap. I am so glad Edward was strong enough to stay at the door and ask to speak with her. Phew! I know she is going to jump at the chance to go with him again. She won't turn him down. Thank you for not letting these two drag it out.
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »