Reviews for Running for Home
Stumbled onto this tale

Fantastic

R
simbaraja chapter 31 . 5/23/2012
your stories are soooo good! I am glad I found you! Can't wait to read more!
simbaraja chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
OMG! I predicted this!
zairre chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
oh my god, i am dying with your story here. laughing, crying, enjoying.

it is so good
Trilby97 chapter 31 . 5/13/2012
It ended too soon :(. I hate it when stories end, even though they are HEAs. Hate it when great stories end!

I have been reading this story for i guess the last approx 24 hours and wow! Yea i didnt want to stop but had to once in between. I loved Eddie drabble btw, i love that toy.

Anyway, the story was amazing, an emotional ride but in a good way. The roadtrip was so good. I can totally understand why Bella would want to run away, dayum reading this fic I wanna run away but that would be a bad idea because you and I both know the possibility of me finding a gentleman like Edward, at night in a gas station. But hey, a girl can dream. Lucky Bella.

I feel sad for Edward. A kid needs love. I know why he would go so far to impress others. He just needed some sort of acknowledgement. The twist sure came a shock. I was thinking how come being adopted be a fabrication, i mean yeah you would want to find your birth parents but it's better to be adopted than staying in orphanages and even though this parents/granparents were an ass they had a nice financial base. But to think of a twist like this!

Also when Alice opens the door, i was the what the fuck? And to think Carlisle, heart wrenching! I was crying, it's true, i rarely cry while reading fic, but I cried along Edward.

I also loved how in the summary you wrote ExBxVolvo. Very nice!

Alls well that ends well I guess eh? Im happy for them. They take care of each other in their way. He's learning how to cook, that's really saying something!

I'm stil absorbing the fic and damn I want to write so much more, tell you about each sentence and each scene, but the end caught me off guard. I wasn't aware of which chp I was reading. I just wanted to know what happens next and next in the next chp.

Well, i'll be on a lookout for a yippiemobile with a greased up man! Lol. Hate to end it, but that's all for now.

Great story! Really enjoyed reading it and it was one hell of a ride!

Love

Trilby :)
WiltshireGlo chapter 31 . 5/13/2012
Thank you. I really enjoyed your story - loved their personalities and their insecurities were very real and understandable. I'm so glad they got heir HEA, that he found his family and true love. Wonderful. Thanks again.
WiltshireGlo chapter 28 . 5/13/2012
:))
WiltshireGlo chapter 27 . 5/13/2012
I just want to look after him, wrap him up and keep him safe.
WiltshireGlo chapter 19 . 5/13/2012
Finally, an Alice I like. Respecting boundaries! Oh. My. Goodness. He's talking with Carlisle right now and I'm so nervous.
WiltshireGlo chapter 18 . 5/13/2012
I was not expecting that. I'd review more chapters, but I can't stop long enough.
WiltshireGlo chapter 16 . 5/13/2012
My heart is breaking for him. Make him go back.
WiltshireGlo chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
This is amazing. He's opening himself up for affection even though he believes he'll have to let her go sometime. I'm so tempted to check to see if this is a HEA but I'm going to just stay the course!
WiltshireGlo chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Beautiful. I hope she can help his sadness.
WiltshireGlo chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
So good.
WiltshireGlo chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I'm completely intrigued. Great start.
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »