Reviews for Running for Home
lillianolivia.white chapter 9 . 8/16
Lots of information in this chapter. Great chapter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 8 . 8/16
Holy cow that was hot.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 31 . 8/16
Saw this at the Lemonade Stand this week and thought it looked interesting. Great story I enjoyed reading it.
lillianolivia.white chapter 4 . 8/16
Gah, Jacob is just the type who would come after her. At any rate , if she goes to see her Dad , he will be there. I have laughed at these two all throughout the chapter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 3 . 8/16
Wow, Bella has more guts than I do.
cullen sandra chapter 4 . 8/12
I'm with edward on that not eating in the car. I hate any sort of food in my car. Bella was very disrespectful to edward. It shows her childish age.
elizabeth bennette chapter 11 . 5/3
love the lotion...

getting more answer...
londongirl618 chapter 31 . 4/19
Great story! Loved it!
twirob chapter 31 . 3/1
AWESOME! story extra's ;) thanks so much for sharing it with us ;D
Toni Masen chapter 31 . 2/27
Good story, I enjoyed their journey! Jacob was ... ugghhh. Charlie, slightly annoying. Edward and Bella were the most annoying, too much inner dialogue from them both instead of speaking out loud to each other, but...I loved them. :-)
Ninkita chapter 31 . 12/29/2015
lol... the way you say that... 'bella keeps running off with him' made me laugh. I have really enjoyed this story. It's exactly the kind of fantasy I needed right now, so thank you!
Ninkita chapter 28 . 12/29/2015
lol! Yay, Eddie :)
Ninkita chapter 27 . 12/29/2015
They bathed in birthday mimosa! That was funny and something that I could see happening :)
And i'm glad Edward got his proposal in, despite whatever Charlie said.
Ninkita chapter 26 . 12/29/2015
Yay, Bella! Way to give a good surprise :) On a different note, I want a bookshelf like that.
Ninkita chapter 25 . 12/29/2015
Ahhh this was so good! They Finally get to use those condoms, and they're set on a path for a future together. :)
1,436 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »