Reviews for Running for Home
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/17
If she would have told Jake sooner that she wasn't into their relationship anymore, maybe he would not be so overbearing. He was desperate to get her to come back with him, when that was no longer her home. Hopefully, he won't follow her. Very intriguing beginning. Not sure if it is safest to get in that car with a complete stranger but, it definitely will be an adventure. Whether dangerous or not.
GorGirl chapter 31 . 9/16
Great father -son reunion
2old4fanfic chapter 13 . 8/26
Great sweaty, sexy o
2old4fanfic chapter 8 . 8/25
No idea why I haven't read this before. Loving it. Glad the Lemonade Stand recc'd it
lillianolivia.white chapter 27 . 8/17
Adorable.
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 8/17
This was a lovely story. It gave me warm fuzzies.
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 8/17
Gah, she had me crying too.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 8/17
Good for Charlie. It appears this Charlie is not going to try to force Jake on her. I think Bella should tell him the truth about Jake before she leaves. I think Edward should move to Seattle and maybe go into practice with his dad, and Bella should transfer to either UDub or a college in Seattle. It's wonderful that Edward has found a family, and Alice is embracing being his sister.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 8/17
This was so sweet.
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 8/17
I knew Edward was worrying over nothing.
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 8/16
Perfect.
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 8/16
Uh oh!?
lillianolivia.white chapter 11 . 8/16
Holy Cow. Now I'm wondering if Edwards father is Alice's father? Carlisle? Hummmm. We will see I'm sure. There were some hysterical moments in this chapter, and some sad too.
1,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »