Reviews for Running for Home
EverlastingMuse chapter 13 . 5/7/2010
very good!
Team Switzerland678 chapter 13 . 5/7/2010
I loved the bella and edward lemons!update soon
o0S0o chapter 13 . 5/7/2010
LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
it was so adorbale how he woke up with her, kissing her and squeezing her butt lol
i cant wait to see what happens next in the relationship and how the next morning is between them!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
livvi84 chapter 13 . 5/7/2010
I can't believe more people aren't reading this!
cullengirl08 chapter 13 . 5/7/2010
We got some action going on now. I kind of figured things were heading in that direction when Bella woke up with Edward pretty much wrapped around her, plus after he said that from now on, they would share the same bed. It was only a matter of time. And I bet Bella is kicking herself for being with Jake as long as she did. How could he tell her there was something wrong with her because she didn't orgasm with him? If it's anybody's problem, it's his. Idiot. I'm so happy they are not together anymore.
Shayxoxo chapter 12 . 5/4/2010
great story!
Twink423 chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
Hey bb, like I said before, I really liked how the welt scene turned out and it was cute and light hearted after all the emo and overthinking of Edward in the beginning of the chapter. I am also so glad that the chapter ended with Edward crawling into Bella's bed and arms. Can't wait until they finally get together and have some sweet lovin! Bring on the lemons! ;)

love ya bb! *hugs*
agentcat chapter 12 . 5/1/2010
I think this might be my new favourite fanfic! I can't wait for the next update!
o0S0o chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
LOVED the chapter...i wonder what bella is thinking about!
and one of you GROW SOME BALLS and tell the other how you feel lol
cant wait to see what happens next..PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Writing Ficariously chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
Where's the line about me rewriting this chapter? You know... That sea of blue I sent you? ;-)

I still maintain my thoughts on how Edward is acting. However, since I believe you have some reviewers who read what others write, I will refrain from repeating such horrid words in a public venue.

pleiades88 chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
The end part was so sweet. I loved it.

Edward's "problem" in the car was pretty funny, too. I wonder if that's how guys really think? Geez, what a perv. :)
cullengirl08 chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
This was a good chapter, but it's so obvious that they want to be with each other, but each one of them is holding back. Why? And I want Bella to go with Edward when he goes to see his Dad. That was the whole point of this - for her to do it with him. Why is she backing out and wanting him to go by himself? I think he'd be a lot happier if she went with him.
Team Switzerland678 chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
Update soon!
crimsonrose0003 chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
I really like your story. I am just patiently waiting for them to tell each other how they really feel. I think that they need each other and will be good for one another.
Stuckinstories chapter 12 . 4/30/2010
oh how i love this story... i just can't wait till the FULLY express thier feelings for eachother! Can't wait till the next chapter! This one was really good!-Stuckinstories-
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »