Reviews for Running for Home
agentcat chapter 17 . 6/19/2010
Such a good ending to this chapter. It's going to be hard to wait for the next one!
padalf1025 chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
My sister told me about your story and I absolutely love it! I am enjoying watching this relationship blossom. Soooo good!
Swirling Mayhem chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
CHICK, YOU ARE SUCH A COCK-BLOCK! I'M NOT SURE I LIKE YOU ANYMORE... Just kidding... kind of. I hope you feel good about yourself right now.
Swirling Mayhem chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
Haha, I love the references you make from the books and the movie. Hilarious!
CynicalDreamerC chapter 17 . 6/19/2010
This story is amazing! I got reading it after ocdmess rec'd it on Twitter - and I'm so glad I clicked on that link. :) Update when you're able, I can't wait for next chapter! Just to note: I really don't know why you don't have more reviews, it's such a shame because it's such a well written, great plotted story. I'll be recommending your story myself... It's too good not to!
Swirling Mayhem chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
oh, wow. It's only the third chapter and I'm already hooked on it. great story, great chapter. Now I'm gonna read the rest!
Twilightx28 chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
I can't believe you don't have atleast 10k reviews by now. This story is absolutely amazing. A great plot. Update Soon.
StarNoble13 chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
My dear, now I feel cockblocked! Things were just getting saucy (Robert's word of the week)! So, will they acknowledge this in the morning or ignore the pink elephant in the room?
StarNoble13 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
I was wondering when all hell would break loose due to Bella's disappearance. Edward seriously flipped out. WOW! There has to be a lot more to Edward's story than appearances are revealing. Those are some serious nightmares. I'm not even sure if he is fully aware of grabbing and holding on for dear life with Bella.

StarNoble13 chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Edward's got a bad case of the Bella's! Their banter back and forth is so cute. Gramps and Kiddo...gotta love it!
StarNoble13 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Awe, Edward buying the sea turtle for Bella was sweet! Don't feel cock-blocked yet, but I'll let you know when I do ;)
StarNoble13 chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
Edward going postal over the m&m's is absolutely hilarious! Loving the story!
ocdmess chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
Oh, Edward. How I love thee. I like this Edward. He's a refreshing change frpm all the other Edwards I'm currently occupied with... that made me sound slutty, but whatever.

It's 04:15 freakin am, and I suddenly understand why some reviewers tell me their time when they review... because I'm tired as shit, but I want to continue reading. Damnit.

No. Sleep now. Read more tomorrow. (Damn you for being addictive!)
StarNoble13 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Wow, I wanna give Edward a hug! He desperately seems to need one. And...the roadtrip begins. I cannot wait! On to chapter 3.
Twink423 chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
Yay! Edward came back to get her! So glad that is going on, but what took him so long ? Great job bb! Can't wait to help with more! Love ya!
1,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »