Reviews for Running for Home
agentcat chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Love the first chapter! I can't wait to read more!
alc219 chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
CRAZy!

I did NOT see that coming! I'm assuming his "sister" is Esme then?

Btw, I JUST discovered this story and couldn't stop reading it! I love it! I can't wait for more!

xx
Twink423 chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
Hey bb! love it, the lotion scene had me cracking up again too! Can't wait till they finally are doingnsome kissing.

What a cliffie too, way to leave it hanging. I was shocked about his sister really being his Mom, but glad Bella can be there to comfort him right know. He seems so lost and glad she can be there for him to cope with the loss.
crimsonrose0003 chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
I had a feeling she was his mother!

I am loving this story!

Update soon!
DJUBS chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
as usual. very good chapter.

i love alice.

very funny towel whip scene...
cullengirl08 chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
Good cliffie at the end! Though, one thing I'd like to see is some romance and stuff. I realize it's only been a week that they've known each other (wow, it feels longer than that), but they keep dancing around it all and I'm really looking for something to happen. It's bound to happen sooner or later, but Edward keeps pulling back... It's very frustrating.
Team Switzerland678 chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
WOW!I did not see that coming.
VeneziaK chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
"I might just get you up on that offer"...Nice. Makes us think that there will be more...you can think what more to useXD

This chapter had equal amount of lighthearted and drama scenes. Maybe it was about time Bella talked with someone (Alice) who can really be excited of what Bella is doing. And that trick with the towel whiping...it was hilarious and mischievious! It showed that maybe Bella has started feeling even mpore comfortable with Edward and at the same time more courageous. And that sparkling lotion! And the whole chapter showed that Edward can be playful (both innocently and the...other way;)). I think that the end showed that Edward trusts Bella very much and the hints that he wants Bella with him were really smart. Maybe he was showing her the city to make her like it and want to live there. I advice you to find a way to give them some pills to raise their courage because they are both ridiculous when they don't just throw themselves on the other. But yet again this is Edward and Bella we are talking about. They are always taking things slow! And it's better when they let their love develop before they rush to other things.

The end was also one of your best teasers! I am now on edge about what is going to happen. First, they have decided to leave soon and second there is Edward's mother...

Keep on writing and giving us good cliffhangers!
o0S0o chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
so does that mean that his sister is still alive? is she going to be in the story?

ah...i think edward will eventually get the address for carlisle and esme's place and alice didnt give bella the address in this chapter...so she won't piece the pieces together!

ah LOVING this story, cant wait to see what happens next...PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
livvi84 chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
You know, only Bella could hitchhike with the man of every woman's dreams. The rest of us would just find serial killers...

Love this story. It's absolutely one of my top three favorites.
BadlyBitten chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
Gah - I think I know the secret! :)

And let me just tell you - I'm never one to think ahead to figure it out - I just let it ride.
BadlyBitten chapter 9 . 4/19/2010
Aw - I like this chapter! Them in bed talking and stuff. Nice to get some more back round on Edward now as well.
BadlyBitten chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
You are such a tease!

love you (and my get well Eddie) 3
o0S0o chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
hey just found this story and it is AMAZING!

btw i found this on someone's favourite story's list and it sounded great and i am definately not disappoinyed!

i have an inkling that the cullen's are obviously the biological parents...but i wonder why they would give him up...and would alice be edwards sister then?...cause if so that would be SUCH a small world!

btw who is edward's adopted sister..rosalie, or just some random?

cant wait to see what happens next...i hope you'll update soon!
edward'sbella17 chapter 10 . 4/17/2010