Reviews for Running for Home
Twink423 chapter 15 . 6/2/2010
Hey h00r! Great update and glad Edward is not the baby daddy to Jane! Can't wait for

more of your awesome story, even though I know what is supposed to happen, it's still great fun reading the whole thing. Love ya h00r! :-)
o0S0o chapter 15 . 6/2/2010
LOVED the chapter!

they're so cute together...something about both of them being awkward people, but together fitting perfectly!

wonder who daddy-o is...im betting its carlisle, but that he never knew...and therefore alice is his sister, and basically six degrees of separation.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
ladywentworth chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
This story is so great! I love it! You're a great writer and you balance out everything so perfectly-just enough angst, UST, romance, and the plot flows so well-this story deserves some heavy pimping out there! :D

Continue being an awesome writer!

-SS
tattooedteapot chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
*hugs* I really like your story, well written props to you and your beta. Just one problem I ran out of chapters to read, so... more cappies :p
bm0611 chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
I love "9 crimes" by Damien Rice btw! I am still getting into the story, but I am really enjoying it so far!
crimsonrose0003 chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
Thank god he is not the daddy!

Update soon!
agentcat chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
Love this story! I can't believe it only has just over 100 reviews so far, it's definitely one of my favourites. Thank you!
DJUBS chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
as always...great chapter.

cant wait to see whats coming up for these 2.
Adele Varens chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
I'm really enjoying this story! Looking forward to reading more.
cullengirl08 chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
I'm glad all was explained and Edward is not the Daddy. Phew, crisis averted. That was very nice of Jane to still name her baby after Edward, though.

About this separation, I do hope that Edward and Bella aren't going to be apart for long. They kind of need each other right now; they rely on each other to get through things and I have a feeling Edward is going to need her...
TD699 chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
"Well," he says finally, "if fate dealt me this shit-storm of a life in order to lead me to you, it was worth it."

Excellent answer! Edward is a smart man :-)
ilovedonuts chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
I knew he couldn't be the father, he would never abandon a child after what he went through. Can't wait for the next update, please make it soon.
tyla555 chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
Great chapter!
bacmel79 chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE! )

Bella is so smart with the fate thing. Glad Edward agrees. ) And the baby thing...only Bella can have Edward's babies. LOL! Of course for some reason I just knew that Jane's baby wasn't Edward's. Maybe is was his reaction? IDK. I just knew.
VeneziaK chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
Yeah, you should Eddie! Very thoughtful of you!XD

Anyway, that was hilarious! The concept with Jane and all the story behind the baby is very good and clearly very Edward! Another thing I wanted to point was the way Bella feels. When I read the first few paragraphs of this chapter I understood why she is content with how things are now with Edward and she doesn't have the need for anything more for the time being. He is obviously very caring and respectful and loving towards her that even that 'friends-with-benefits' is enough. I think I mentioned something like that in my last review...And condoms...yeah, I will never forget that scene! I have read some pretty hilarious awkward moments of Edward bying condoms and this was just put on the list with my favourites!

Waiting for what else you have for us!
1,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »