Reviews for No Rest For The Wicked
lx4181994 chapter 9 . 6/27
I am so happy to be reading fanfic about Rachel and Al ! You have written a story, that if I didn't know better, I feel it would be Kim Harrison writting. Anyone can see that you have put real thought into how she would write so please don't leave us hanging. !:)
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 5 . 2/9
Oh, I love this story!
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
This is not the end, is it?
I see Rach having to go into the Ever After for awhile to be safe.
Then she falls in love with Al. :)
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Wow. That was a hot chapter.
Holly04 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
no ending so that sucks (
but good story so far
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
When more?
kaybob chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Good please upload next chap!
sayaka nakamura chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
I haven't finished the last chapter yet, but I have to say you've done a good job with this. Nothing, even Al and Rachel having sex, is unbelievable, although I kind of expected there to be more of a shit-fest about it, especially the second time. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
J chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
*clears thorat* this is great and all...like seriously-good story...but what the heck? leaving me hanging like this...?
KarluxTavzee chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
i love your writing its glorious
twitchy witch chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
I would love to see Pierce ride in on a pterodactyl. *g*
I left one of the anon reviews earlier and forgot to sign in. Awesome that you're continuing this! *happy dance*
aina.akkarin chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Great story ;)
So what is Pierce going to do? I can't wait to find out... update soon please :)
ThoughtCriminal chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
WOOHOOOO so estatic to see an update! I loved all the awkwardness and bickering between her and Al, despite how much fun it is when they get it on, they both still have so much growing up to do. I totally agree with Rachel's assessment of Hildy's fears, hehe. Can't wait to see Pierce get his just desserts. I don't care if Kim's trying to paint him as tragic now that he sacrificed his freedom for Rachel, the man still irritates me something fierce.
Pleased as punch you felt compelled to finish this, though now I feel bad for leaving Roommates hanging... again.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
"They don't even have sayings for what kind of fury scorned black magic witch men hath."
AHAHAHA! I loved this update, especially their conversation. Yay! You haven't abandoned this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Thanks for updating! Quite a nice little "feelings" chat :)