Reviews for Sleeping with the Girls, Vol I: Fictional Reality
Evil Reviewer chapter 11 . 3/26
Texas for the win damn it!
The Gray Bishop chapter 21 . 11/2/2017
I wasn't familiar with... well, any, of the worlds that you showed, but I found myself thoroughly enjoying it.
I also have a few more names on my 'to watch/read' list.
Finished reading Vol.2 and was just backtracking, hope to see more updates there.

Til then.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2017
If he's from Texas, why is he saying "Zeds" instead of "Zees"?
noddwyd chapter 3 . 5/13/2017
hey now I remember why I stopped reading this. MC is too sensible and skittish. Its no fun that way. If someone offered me advanced nanites I would do it even if there was something nefarious about it. Well maybe. Depends on how depressed I was on that particular day.
pltrgst chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
looks cool.. but im unfamiliar to the reference so.. i dont understand.
Googlemo chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
At last SOME character development and plot thickens!
Googlemo chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Only fulltime retard would refuse THAT offer, be superman free of charge?! And you wanna be normal piece of trash instead?! Really?!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2016
" peaked through the opening. " peeked
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2016
"She didn't even knick my fingers."nick
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
"My blood ran could. " cold
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2016
"coup-de-gras on all this" 'touch of fat'? [i]coup de grace[/i]
"Bullzeye!" Bullseye
" Tinitis," tinnitus
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
" discretely touch nothing " discreetly
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
"and lead wherever she wanted to go." led (in fact, every instance of "lead" in this chapter should be "led")
" non-sequiter." non-sequitur
tsukishima7 chapter 17 . 3/22/2016
It became dull after the novelty wore off, I wished your plot armor would go away and you actually die now.
tH1s chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Interesting but I am not that impress with your very large computer system. Its just screams trying too hard. That kind of computer system is just completely unnecessary. Ever heard of the internet or cloud computing in particular. Dimensional tunneling? That just makes me laugh

Forgive me if this is canon as I am not familiar with it but I have a dislike of authors who dump techno babble without any understanding about how computers work, function and how it is develop.