Reviews for Sleeping with the Girls, Vol I: Fictional Reality
noddwyd chapter 3 . 5/13
hey now I remember why I stopped reading this. MC is too sensible and skittish. Its no fun that way. If someone offered me advanced nanites I would do it even if there was something nefarious about it. Well maybe. Depends on how depressed I was on that particular day.
pltrgst chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
looks cool.. but im unfamiliar to the reference so.. i dont understand.
Googlemo chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
At last SOME character development and plot thickens!
Googlemo chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
Only fulltime retard would refuse THAT offer, be superman free of charge?! And you wanna be normal piece of trash instead?! Really?!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2016
" peaked through the opening. " peeked
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2016
"She didn't even knick my fingers."nick
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
"My blood ran could. " cold
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2016
"coup-de-gras on all this" 'touch of fat'? [i]coup de grace[/i]
"Bullzeye!" Bullseye
" Tinitis," tinnitus
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
" discretely touch nothing " discreetly
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
"and lead wherever she wanted to go." led (in fact, every instance of "lead" in this chapter should be "led")
" non-sequiter." non-sequitur
tsukishima7 chapter 17 . 3/22/2016
It became dull after the novelty wore off, I wished your plot armor would go away and you actually die now.
tH1s chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Interesting but I am not that impress with your very large computer system. Its just screams trying too hard. That kind of computer system is just completely unnecessary. Ever heard of the internet or cloud computing in particular. Dimensional tunneling? That just makes me laugh

Forgive me if this is canon as I am not familiar with it but I have a dislike of authors who dump techno babble without any understanding about how computers work, function and how it is develop.
MangaGrl2665 chapter 22 . 11/27/2015
Normally I hate Insertations like this one...This was BRILLIANT! So good. SO, so, So good! I love how the inserted character has flaws...aka not a Mary Sue type. It was amazing. Now off to read Vol.2
SidJ chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
The more I read the more I get confused. i guess you can only enjoy this story if you know the original cannon. Too bad, I was liking the character.
thebluninja chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
Monologues are typically the sign of the *villain* of the piece, silly Walker.

I can't help but think that Cinque would be better off if Walker just left her there. Unless she's spurting blood around the edges of the wound, it's highly unlikely to be fatal.

Also, have to laugh at the unintentional backfire on Tre's part, thinking she can knock him unconscious, only to then have him go *pop* off to another universe.