Reviews for Without Love
KNG1986 chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
This is so beautiful, erotic, happy and sad.
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Ok god! That is so sad :( and I started figuring out that jasper was the one who was James's partner, so score for me!
JustARead chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
:( so bitter-sweet
JustARead chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Awww.

Ok, my concern- is J the cop/partner James Anderson got killed? :(
JustARead chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Mutual masturbation is SO hot to me
JustARead chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Lol. Poor E
JustARead chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
So, is this story gonna be memories or will J pop back in the current picture?
gaiafreedom21 chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
That was good and nice that Jasper leaves on through his son and that Edward thinks of him as his own.

However a little disappointed that Edward didn't get a biological child of his own.

I think he should of even if it was a daughter and not a he must of shown some jealously that the child was not his and that he has not got a child with Bella?
Mercyrus chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Damn it! Damn tears...I tried to hold it i'n...I really did...

This story...sweet geebus...just so sweet and tender...and I felt it...I felt them...and I'm devastated for all of them.

Great story...
Always-Here-Imani chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
That was absolutely beautiful. I'm about to cry right now. Wow! Just wow! I'm speechless.
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
Wow, I cried at the end...so sad. And that Edward didn't have a biological child with Bella either. Though I know he would have thought of Jason as his own. Great story!
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
WOW! That was awesome
len chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
wow! great story! i loved it! :)
twi nana chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
AH MAZING!

Loved this story, made me cry.

Well written, and thought out, as I always want happy endings, this didn't turn out how I wanted, but I still love the story.
mpg chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Very good, very sad. I guess the only blessing is that B & E had each other to help them through :(

Lovely story :)