Reviews for Good Intentions
GreekGirl94 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
beautiful story. yes, Buffy and Xander... bleh lol, but the way you wrote it happening and described what Buffy was feeling, everything made perfect sense. I really do wish that you would continue the story, and I would love to see the two lovers finally reunite, but I can see why you ended it where you did. the bitter-sweet ending captures the essence of their relationship, and just makes the story that much more magical. amazing job
ba2006 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I was so glad when I got to the bottom of the page

BA forever
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I love angel and Buffy! Do a sequel for when she sees him again!
notevenifyoukillme chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I enjoyed this. I wish you'd written the meeting between Buffy and Angel, but I guess the golden rule of story-writing is to leave them wanting more. :D
Kissin Concern chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Absolutely wonderful story. If this is a one shot would love a sequel. Really well done.
TrixieFirecracker chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was so good. Will you be adding to this or is this a one shot?
GazingAtTheStars chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
it was...interesting, i think the only thing i couldnt really get past was the fact that she was marrying Xander. it sort of gave me an ick factor.

bangel'stheonlywaytogo or,

Abby
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
interesting story,, good writing.

i seen this before, angle leave buffy and buffy get with xander

but she does not love him and go back to angel..

for some reason people think xander not good enough for buffy..

i would like to read a story where buffy going to marry angel and relise that she loves xander

good story,
anon chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Xander! Ick, really? On the other hand, I can sort of see how that would happen. And you wrote Joyce's character spot-on; she never really accepted that Buffy was the slayer. It makes sense that she wouldn't accept Giles and Willow.

On the other hand, how blind are all those people not to see that she was faking everything? I can understand if Xander didn't see it - he would totally refuse to see that Buffy wasn't happy with him. But it really amazes me how people would close their eyes if the they don't agree with what's in front of them.

I'm glad that Buffy didn't settle, but I think that the end was a little messy. A sequel, perhaps? A reunion with Angel, then one that deals with Xander, her mom, and the fallout from the wedding? Please!
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I was surprised she was gonna marry Xander, but I enjoyed how the fic turned out. I get surprised sometimes by how many people settle for second best instead of choosing the ones they truly love. I'm glad Buffy realized her mistake.

Good fic
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Great story! Glad it ended the way it did, because Xander-yuk!