Reviews for Why me? Why us?
wandamarie chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
oh I loved that. Such tension in such few words. Great job. p.s. Car sick Sam is my fave-yea, I'm weird lol But I loved it.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Sam havin' nightmares :(
mousefiction chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Good job!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Cool I wonder what's gonna happen.
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Hi, You're back with a new story (does a happy dance) and the first chapter is full of concerned, worried, looking after Sammy big brother Dean. Perfect.

Ready and waiting for more. Take care. x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
great. it's nice to see you back with a new story, :)
becci chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
for a spilt second there I thought it was a one shot (don't ask me why its been a long day!) and I was thinking you can't end it there but thankly you are continuing. loved the start what can i say im a fan of dean acting all concern for sam. looking forward to more
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
WOOHO! *happy dances* YIPPE *somersaults*

Okay, I'm okay! um right!

*begins prim and proper voice*

Another sifi fic. How nice to have you back, madam. Such a very nice beginning to what I hope will become a tome.

Love Sam and his visions and scared sh*less Dean. :) What have you got in store for our boys now? :D

Love it! :)
buttercupgalaxy chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
o great start! Can't wait to see what else you have in store Bxx
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Loved? Yew betcha!

First of all, you've got one of my favorite bro-mo scenarios working it. Sam either absorbed in some geek tangent in his own head that he's heedless of the danger, or in this case, knocked senseless by the visions - same outcome.

And Dean in full-on big bro mode.

Yummy.

And of course, intrigue and mystery from the get go.

I always know I have a winner when your name appears in my inbox. You go girl!
spnMom chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
The summary sounds interesting and you have a nice start. It sounds angsty and that is always good in my book :-)
TammiTam chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Great start, can't wait for more!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/4/2010