Reviews for The Opposite of What is True
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Awww... my two favorite people in the Narutoverse in one amazing story! Gosh! I love this! 3
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Sai doesn't learn.
Nafsi-chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
AWWW! The ending was so CUTE! 3

I wonder what Sai really thought of Hinata... Maybe "Fairy"...?
Ioga chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Interesting tie-in to the canon's brief running gag, with a cutesy pink ending.

I don't quite see Sai thinking so negatively of people around him since he seems mostly just genuinely alienated from human emotion. On the other hand, I appreciate you giving me a look into his personality; he's another of those characters who I haven't really looked at, and written fanfiction always gives a new point of view to manga/anime personalities.

Minor nitpicks: "is that all your eating" - probably should be "you're". Also, 'chan' and 'kun' are typically not capitalized. Finally, "beat-in" should probably be beat in in this case (since it's not an attribute to a following word)?

Thanks for this!
seekHEARTland chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
33333333333333 what more can i say! w YAY! I LOVE READING SAIHINA FANFICS! 3 oh my gosh! all the characters were very in character especially Sai! thnak you soo much for writing! D gosh! i just love the way you write! i hope theres more to this? :3
andalliwantedwerecookies chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
FAIL! for some reason, i can really see this happening

-roatkauu
defenestration64 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
D'aaww... so cute! And- wait a sec! Sai doesn't like RAMEN? O.o. Anyways, it was a nice story with good wording. Fanfiction needs more stories like these!
gracemis chapter 1 . 3/5/2010