Reviews for McSister
Great story.
bjq chapter 1 . 1/12
love it
bec2224 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Doesn't fit right to me. Once again they are all out together and apparently Tony is left out again. At first Tim is mad that Tony saved his sister, and at the end he has no clue that Tony thinks of him as his best friend.

Too out of character for all of them. Ziva was way out in left field. And Vance descriptions of Tony didn't make any sense.

Sorry, this just didn't do it for me, left me with more questions than any satisfaction.

bec
kbor chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Way to go Tony! How come the others don't see things this easily and Tony or Gibbs or Ducky have to point it out?
I expect nothing less from Tony- he knows what's important. Good job!
moonstone glows chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Your summary said that this was about the friendship between Tony and Tim, but aside from the last line, it was basically nauseatingly TIVA. It could have been a really good story without that, and could really use a TIVA warning. It would have been brilliant if you had concentrated more on Tony and Tim, and Sarah, and how they felt about the events of the night instead of turning it into a TIVA vehicle.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Nice job very nice ..
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
i belive that tony sometime get a little to much credit, like saveing ziva, tim did as much if not more then tony. i like the story.

i belive the whole team is a little bit crazy, ziva you know is a killer so gibbs, tony hids i better but he is, so tim, hell the whole revenge thing for ziva, they left country to kill people off, tim stand there why a bomb is going to go off, they all crazy, some said they are a pack
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
this is a really good tony and tim friendship fic. thanks for sharing this with everyone!
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
what did tony tell ziva in italian ?! i didnt understand.
ElSaTa chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
nice story. loved it.
Lidil chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Very well written.
mandielouluvsewe chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I LOVE IT! So cute!
sunshine21409 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
The last line sums it all up quite nicely
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
McGee is an only elder child, right? (...did that even make any sense?)
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
aww the last line really got me _