Reviews for My loving demons
Dragoncyber22 chapter 19 . 3/16
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story.
UupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdate
TheJoker chapter 19 . 1/4
Marvelous...!
I read this story and i become hipnotized by it
I like when the POV is around kyuubi
And i like when naruto was dying and kyuubi seem depressed . although i don't like when he survived.
But its good story i hope you can continue this story
Thank you...
RikuBlitz23 chapter 19 . 12/20/2016
That story was sooooo awesome
migros256 chapter 19 . 8/19/2016
Just wanted to add my two cents, great fic!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 19 . 6/16/2016
Interesting little chapter here, though I'm curious if Naruto actually showed up or if that was just all in her head...
the shadow overlord279 chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
Why is Naruto still a genin? He's the most powerful shinobi in the village, just promote him. Seriously, the principle of the thing: he's the most powerful in the village. What does a guy have to do to get a promotion?
Anko4Life chapter 19 . 6/10/2016
this is awesome i love the fall of truth confrontation and I can't wait to see what'll happen next ... keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/9/2016
Awesome chapter.

Can't wait to see what you have in store next. Keep up the awesome work!
thor94 chapter 19 . 6/9/2016
really touching chapter.
liked how naruto and kyuubi solved their inner demons.
something that bother me in this fic is naruto forgiving that sasuke asshole, again and again.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 19 . 6/9/2016
"Waves Cheerfully At You"H-hey My Dear Elder Predator!:3And"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"I-i Am!:3Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Am!:3Happy!:3 And Warm!:3 And Glad!:3 And Delighted!:3That!:3You!:) Made!:3Another!:3Chapter!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3My Loving Demons Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) (A-and Thanks For Making Another Chapter For Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely My Loving Demons Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story (A-and I Really Really And Truly I Like And Love And Adore Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely My Loving Demons Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story)And I Am Happy And Warm And Glad And Delighted That Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple In Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely My Loving Demons Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story Are Together Again For All Eternity As Love-One-True-Pairing-OTP-Mates-Lovers-BoyfriendxGirlfriend-Husband-Wife( Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple)Forever And Beyond Eternity)Thanks Again)My Dear Elder Predator!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)
TazalTerminals chapter 19 . 6/8/2016
Damn that ending...was sweet and nice. ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
You should have stop while you're ahead
Guest chapter 18 . 2/9/2016
Continue
perfectshade chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Regardless of how cringeworthy i found the later parts of this chapter(the clichees/angst just came too fast and too many) it was still surprisingly fun/okay.

But that is not what i'm hear to say.

What i really liked was your convincing rendition of an abusive Konoha. Both the passive-aggressive people and those that would resort to physical violence. And then the smaller group that would resort to outright murder.

To have a broken woman "kill" him in despair while thinking that she CAN'T do wrong because either he is innocent and goes to heaven or a demon and to hell is shockingly easy to imagine. How she kept some civil behaviour was also a nice touch(the prayer...) that got counterbalanced by her deranged way of butchering him with a dull knife instead of slitting the throat for a really quick death.

Shows how delusion and pain can make you very irrational yet logical.

All in all that really surprised me and i was delighted to see a good execution of the trope(Naruto abused/hurt by mob). After all it can work nicely if you aren't as stupid and unimaginative as you can be about it.