Reviews for My loving demons
IceBender chapter 20 . 12/16/2017
Is it still continue?
FCY Boss chapter 20 . 11/25/2017
incredible story with a warm an fuzzy ending
I think it is one of the best stories I have ever read
good job man
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
Musing or something is ALIVE
Uzumaki spiral chapter 20 . 7/23/2017
Awesome
Blackjaqk23 chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
I'm gonna assume that's 5'11 and not 6
ShadowSnake22 chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
this is a good story keep up the good work
Astroman1000 chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Aside from being pretty cheesy to start (though allowances are definitely earned for being an older story) I can't get the image of Naruto crying onto the shoulder of a woman who is an entire foot taller than him. It's hilarious.
Train Heartnett chapter 20 . 7/20/2017
Awesome !
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 20 . 7/20/2017
"Waves Cheerfully At You"H-hey My Dear Elder Predator!:3And"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"W-welcome!:3Back!:3 (A-and I Am Really Really And Truly I Am Happy And Warm And Glad And Delighted To See You And Talk With You (I-i Like And Love And Adore Reading And Watching Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Together As Love-One-True-Pairing-OTP-Mates-Lovers-BoyfriendxGirlfriend-Husband-Wife( Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple)In Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely My Loving Demons Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story With Their( Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple's)Daughter Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Hotaru As Family Too)My Dear Elder Predator!:3

A-and Have!:3Fun!:3And Party!:3My Dear!;)
TazalTerminals chapter 20 . 7/19/2017
HOLY DUST! ITS BACK! ONE OF THE BEST NARUTO STORIES IS BACK!...Imma stop fanboying now.
Anyway, good chapter as always. Had to reread the story since I forgot a few things. XP
Altho that ending...it left me feeling all warm and fuzzy! hehe. Hope to see you soon again friend. Till next time.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/19/2017
Great work here. Keep it up!
lucasrosa94 chapter 19 . 5/14/2017
muito bom.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 19 . 3/16/2017
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/4/2017
UupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdateUupdate
TheJoker chapter 19 . 1/4/2017
Marvelous...!
I read this story and i become hipnotized by it
I like when the POV is around kyuubi
And i like when naruto was dying and kyuubi seem depressed . although i don't like when he survived.
But its good story i hope you can continue this story
Thank you...