Reviews for My loving demons
Sage Of The Six Paths Naruto chapter 8 . 7/16
I would have said you copied Masahiro Kishimoto on that two reason for bijuus existing. I have never read a Naruto fic with such creativity involved in the whole Naruto universe, I loved how the history of Bijuus and Sage of the six paths wasn't generic and thoughtfully planned out and rewritten in a way that made me really say outloud, "Now that is creativity". I could never have imagined someone using the history and changing it into a fresh new sight to see! Could I have your permission to use such back story of the bijuus in stories I might create?
guitar wizard 101207 chapter 11 . 7/3
Please updTe soon I love this story!
alpha chapter 13 . 6/28
and please if possible keep me updated on your books
alpha chapter 13 . 6/28
wtas up i didng read the hole story but you should keep righting great story
SIR OWL chapter 17 . 2/21
i could read this story eternally so pls make so long
FadingCrow chapter 17 . 2/4
AMazing Girl/boy idk lol but pls make another chapter this is the best Naru/Kyuubi fanfic i ever read and i would love if you made one more chapter for all your fans pls do and this is just to perf for this to be real xD - FadingCrow
myulander chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
nice job
thor94 chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
good chapter.
look like shinigami give naruto immortality or same life as kyuubi.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear Elder Predator!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...Here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3My Loving Demons Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) And I Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3My Loving Demons Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) And W-wow!:3Yay!:3T-that's!:3Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3Really Really And Truly Awesome!:3 And Amazing!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Wonderful!:3 And Nice!:3 And Beautiful!:3 And Perfect!:3 And Cool!:3 And Divine!:3That!:3You!:) Made!:3A 17 Chapters!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3My Loving Demons Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) And"Starts Thinking And Looks Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly At Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely My Loving Demons Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story""I-i Think!:3 And I Know!:3 And I Believe!:3That!:3In!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3My Loving Demons Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Kyuubi!:) Can Make!:3Her(Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Kyuubi's)Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Naruto!:) Into!:3A Demon(For Immortal-Happy-Full-Of-Love-And-Family-And-Romance-Ending)And Hey I Have!:3A Hey I Have!:3A Lorde-Everybody Wants To Rule The World Lyrics!:3Song!:3For!:3You!:) And Here!:3Is!:3A Lorde-Everybody Wants To Rule The World Lyrics!:3Song!:3My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

Welcome to your life
There's no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find you

Acting on your best behavior
Turn your back on mother nature

It's my own desire
It's my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the most

Of freedom and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world

There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do I'll be right behind you

So glad we've almost made it
So sad they had to fade it
Everybody wants to rule the world

I can't stand this indecision
Married with a lack of vision
Everybody wants to rule the world
Say that you'll never never never never need it
One headline why believe it ?
Everybody wants to rule the world

All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever

Soo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3And Enjoy!:3My Friend!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

;)

:D
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
I loved this chapter immensely, especially at the end which was a sweet and touching moment.
lou2003us chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
Epic fic! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear Elder Predator!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...Here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3My Loving Demons Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) And I Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3My Loving Demons Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) And W-wow!:3Yay!:3T-that's!:3Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3Really Really And Truly Awesome!:3 And Amazing!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Wonderful!:3 And Nice!:3 And Beautiful!:3 And Perfect!:3 And Cool!:3 And Divine!:3That!:3You!:) Made!:3A 16 Chapters!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3My Loving Demons Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) And"Starts Thinking And Looks Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly At Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely My Loving Demons Perfect And Sweet And Lovely NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story""I-i Think!:3 And I Know!:3 And I Believe!:3That!:3In!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3My Loving Demons Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Kyuubi!:) Can Make!:3Her(Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Kyuubi's)Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Naruto!:) Into!:3A Demon(For Immortal-Happy-Full-Of-Love-And-Family-And-Romance-Ending)And Hey I Have!:3A Thousand Foot Krutch-Take It Out On Me Lyrics!:3Song!:3For!:3You!:) And Here!:3Is!:3A Thousand Foot Krutch-Take It Out On Me Lyrics!:3Song!:3My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know anymore
Thought I had, thought I had it under control
Hear my voice, there it goes, hear it louder than most
Here it goes, hear it, 1, 2, 3, 4

Get control

You try to move, try to move, try but you don't wanna lose
So afraid, so afraid, you don't want it to fade
Hear my voice, here it goes, hear it louder than most
Let it go, let it 1, 2, 3, 4

1, 2, 3, 4

Get control, take it out on me

Scream if you wanna, shout if you need

Soo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3And Enjoy!:3My Friend!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

;)

:D
Guest chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
lazyboy24 chapter 15 . 8/5/2014