Reviews for Gone
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I like that one better then home. I read that first ironicly enough, and i missed this one untill now. i wouldn't have barked at you if i'de relised you wrote one about fi's pain. sorry. I was about to say "hell yes" That you should do one where Michael comes back, but then i relised that was probally what home was. What can i say? my favorite part of the show is there romance, (that and the explosives) and i crave it. There's seriously not enough out there. I'm gonna post a chalenge soon if your intrested.

-Ember
Groovy82 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
wonderful story, hope to read more from you.
SaoirseConnelly chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
That was so compelling and well-done. A very good read. I hope you continue with it- and please let me know what your rant is as well!
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Oh! my only other fav show! Loved this. b
musicforlife101 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I liked this a lot. I actually sat down like as soon as the episode was finished with something in mind. Yours is a very different perspective than what's in my head, but I love the emotions and the end where Fi says she can blow up as many things as she wants but it won't bring him back. It's really very fitting.
HorsesandVampires chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Good, solid fic based off the season finale...and trust me I will be joining you in the "using the fanfiction for ranting" department. So pretty much Michael is stuck with management with no way out-not like he can say no this time-joy. Wonder how they will get out of this one? Anyway...nice fic, I enjoyed it, though I would wait a bit to do one with the POV when Michael returns. Better to let your thoughts simmer a bit to let the plot for the fic get to its prime-we are all kinda pissed with this finale, so ponder it a bit and see what comes :)