Reviews for The First Touch R&R
lolamish8896 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
awww...lovely!
marta chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Mmmm it was simply wonderful. If i ever will have sex i would want it to be like that (I highly doubt it will happen as im forever alone and not even one boy showed any interest in me but i can dream, right?)
Anyways, it was great! You are a skilled writter!
Alice chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Ow, that's cute )
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ahhh so perfect!
Woemcat chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
loved it!
onecelestialbeing chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I live for a great Narcissa/Lucius one shot and this was perfect.
Aebbe chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Not sure what to say... except that I'm already intimidated and slightly awed... :-O

This is seriously your one and only smut scene? I wouldn't have thought this was your first attempt at all... It was great!

I can't write a review without nipicking, so... I expect you know about the typos, the most obvious being in Lucius' name.

But you captured her fear very well, and the sweet-but-awkward feel of two people together for the first time. I would say that not many girls' first times are quite like this, even with someone experienced, but hey, this is fiction! ;-) And I really liked the touch about Bella having given her 'advice' that scared her even more - I can just imagine that!

Great job, my dear!
evillygood chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
"tempting dance of lovers" is a great fantastic line!

GOOD FOR YOU
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
(grins)

(beams)

I'm afraid I'm going to be repetitive with the word perfect. It's your fault after all: it always seems to fit.
martine chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love
ilovedramione chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
u shldnt juz stop here! u shld write the next chapter!
Cassie616 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I really loved this chapter, this is the kind of love scene i would love to be able to write, just enough detail but not slutty...

I'm writing a Lucius Narcissa fic, i haven't uploaded it yet, and i would love some pointers about how to write a romantic scene like this sometime later on in my fic. Could I sent you a message if i need some advice?
Brass Camera chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Oh this is just lovely!
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Really nice story. I enjoyed it a lot. Keep writing! :D
ShelbyLorena chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
wonderful :)

very realistic depiction of a "first time," encounter.

nice job :)