Reviews for Cookies
jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 5/30
Those girls were lucky that day! Thanks for writing!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Cute! I loved this: "Are they made from real girl scouts?" Loved the Goth looking Jazz and Alice holding the leash! Enjoyed.
nebfan51 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
LOL...very good,very good:)
lady libre chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Looooooove WEDNESDAY! xoxo
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
ROFL And they are selling GS cookies in my neighborhood right now. ha ha
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Isaw the muppet movie last night

Miss Piggy

And lots of

(perfect for this)

Maniacal laughter!

LizzyKittie chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
OMG i am in someway proud of my self... a twisted joke becomes an even more twisted fanfict

i must go scare more tiny adorable people...

ask jeaster who i
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Finally I made it to reading:

very funny, liked it... really have to dig out an old copy of Addams family now :)
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
You owe me a nights sleep. Just woke my 4 year old when I laughed too loud. Darn it!

I need to watch The Addams Family now...
k1942 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Obviously not the sort of people you want your kids soliciting for donations of any kind. I can just imagine Jasper and Alice getting quite a chuckle from the whole least it was nice of them to give money to the cause, shows their hearts are in the right place, even though they're not beating!
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Umm ... WOW! This story is ... I really liked the characterization of the girl scouts.
ASKreader chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Okay, jmolly. I've been briefing through some of your relatively earlier stories, and have gotten quite a shock. I had previously come under one impression of you from the IH group of stories. A very nice impression, by the way. Looking through the Unforeseen Events series, plus Foreseen Events, and now Cookies, I am now quite certain that you have been...bad.

Since you can be so delightfully bad, I think you should submit yourself to your significant other for, er, corrective attention.

I'm just sayin... :D
ewatt.marion chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
The little girls in this were so cute! haha i thought it was so funny when jasper asked if they were made of real girl scouts! I could not stop laughing!
bmthespian chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Too cute...I can just see the look on those girl scouts faces
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
A great story. Very well written.