Reviews for Denial
ardsmair chapter 11 . 9/25
this was wonderful. Thank you!
aliceindeepdarkwonderland chapter 11 . 12/3/2015
i love this so much!
SilentFlame13 chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Nice story
Aghraa chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
One of the best HG/SS fic I've ever read. Thank you
Carling chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
I agree with the reviewer who thought this was how DH should have ended. And maybe add in Draco or Luna with Harry.

Hermione settling down with Ron made no sense to me, ever. He's more intelligent than fan-fics usually make him out to be and he's fine for a teen infatuation, but doesn't have anything in common with her. Don't get me started on the weirdness of Harry with Ginny.
odogoddess chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
What a lovely, lively au! An interesting consideration of what might have transpired had the Order known Snape was on their side.
GrangerFan17 chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
This is a really, really sweet story. :) I really enjoyed AU parallel to DH... great idea. Thanks so much for the read!
Draco-wakeup chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
I found this story to be so in character and beautiful! THIS is how "Deathly Hallows" Should have ended.
Silver1226 chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
That was quite lovely. Am very glad that I went searching for a story that no longer exists, because I found this instead.
JeniDRalph chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
That was absolutely beautiful.
M-isforPigtails chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
What a lovely story. I enjoyed that you got into Severus head and knew exactly how to describe him. You didn't make him overly rude nor did You make him into a love sick man. You did a wonderful job.

I hardly ever see someone understand that character so well.

Thank you for sharing.
foreverHPfan chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
I have read thousands of stories of this website. My favorite is called "George and Anne", a close second is called "a Second Chance" and a tie for second is yours "Denial". Neither of the second place stories were complete in my opinion, I am not a writer just a fan of HP. I will add you and the story to my watch list in case you add more chapters or do a sequel to this story.
darkthinks chapter 11 . 6/29/2011
This is awesome. Awesome story. I like that the whole story is from Snape's point of view. It's quite interesting.

I feel like such an idiot. I didn't even realize the story was complete when I started reading it. But I'm glad it is. Keep writing awesome stories like this. (:
darkthinks chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Aw. Happy ending. Sort of. But there's more? No happy ending for me? Wah. Off to read the last (updated) chapter. I'm sure you'll leave me with a cliffhanger and ready to kill you.
darkthinks chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
D:

Must read on! At least Severus didn't die.