Reviews for Denial
darkthinks chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
Wait one second here! Are you saying that Snape is going to die? I could barely deal with it in the books. But how can you kill him when the story is from his own point of view? Should be interesting.
darkthinks chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Aww. Well, at least only Muriel died. We didn't have time to get attached to her. I wonder what Voldemort will think when he finds out all the Weasleys and Tonks are alive? Hmm. Something to chew on.

La la la, next chapter.
darkthinks chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
I told you he would think about her.

I like this scene. I'm going to read on.
darkthinks chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Yeah, not think of her at all? Good luck, Sev. xD

On to read more!
darkthinks chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
"I had done my duty. Potter was alive and had the sword. But it wasn't him in my thoughts. Instead my mind was occupied with how magnificent Granger had looked while staring down a Minotaur."

My day is now made. Thank you.
darkthinks chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Once again, amazing. I vow to review every chapter of this story because it's quite awesome.

Until next time!
darkthinks chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is just so perfect. Nobody really writes as Snape, because it's quite hard to write as a cruel bastard, but you pull it off. And well, I might add. I absolutely adore the beginning part, and the middle part, and...oh, the end part, too.

Off to read more!
Ninja Goldfish chapter 11 . 5/26/2011
Oh I loved it! :D Especially the last chapter. That one made me smile. Well to be honest they all made me smile, but this one especially! You kept them both very in character. Great job!
nomdeplume30 chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
I think this is the first story I've come across from Snape's perspective for the whole thing. I really liked it! Well done with a convincing level of detail and completely in character, I thought. Nicely done!
pinkphoenix99 chapter 11 . 4/26/2011
Good story, i enjoyed it a lot ;)
ak chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
Really liked the story. Thank you for writing.
J chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
Lovely story
HopefullyEloquent chapter 11 . 3/14/2011
Loved it!

You don't get a lot of stories from Severus' point of view around here and yours is a great example of how it should be done.
Emy Bellerose chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
Hi,

Great story! I loved the very last line. Great job! :)

-Emy
renaid chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
This was brilliant, completely brilliant. So well-written. Thank you for sharing it!
98 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »