Reviews for Denial
pureangel86 chapter 11 . 3/1/2011
Wow, I love it! I can't wait to read more.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
Great!
Maria Lynette chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
This story has a strong beginning and a strong end that I simply adore. I've not read many HG/SS fics that are first person from Severus' point of view, so I really admire you for trying something so different. It seems like it would be difficult to do with a character like Severus who is so solitary, but you make it look easy. This is a very nice little novella. Thanks.
galilea chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Hey! I liked so much your story! It's very good! I would like your permission to trasladate it to spanish! Pleaseeeeeee, I think spanish speakers have to read this story! Pleaseeee. Ok. kisses from Spain.
kthewitch chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
I have just read your story, and i love it. The relationship between Snape and Hermione is believable and very moving. I love how he struggles with his feelings. I also liked how all her friends responded. very well written, a few spelling errors, but overall you have done a great job. thank you for sharing. Kelly :)
my1alias chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Too sweet! I loved it!
sorrowsown chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
I'm so glad I found this story, I read it all in one sitting. If this was a bound book I would say I couldn't put it down, but since this is online I guess I can say I was glued to my screen. You are a wonderful story teller, I especially loved how you began and ended it. Truly magnificent!

-sorrowsown
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
Umm...friggin yay! That was awesome! (love your name by the way!)
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I just know I'm gonna love this! You write Snape better than JKR! (waits to be hit by lightining…)Haha!
mo112 chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
What a lovely story. Thank you!
jjunee chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
very beautiful story. i enjoyed to read it.
JaneA0202 chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
when I read the first chapter, I thought that it will be cheesy...but it wasnt. Sometimes I thought that Severus is being a bit like teenager and I would prefer If it was in 3rd persons POV instead od Snapes, also I would prefer If Hermione was at least twenty years old...but it was fine, not my favourite story, but it was fine.
Knitchick chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
Wonderful story! Great ending.
Shiv5468 chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
I hve very much enjoyed this story, and it's alternative take on DH.

Less camping and more Snapey!
heartmom88 chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
Awww... very sweet. I've enjoyed this fic.

hm88