Reviews for Sideways Stories from the Castaways
PaoHalliwell chapter 16 . 5/17/2010
love it!
realchemistry chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
AW this is super cute, I love it!

Totally love it, and can't wait for the next chapter :D
Imzadi chapter 16 . 4/27/2010
I've spent quite a pleasant time reading this so far. I am hoping that we will find Richard Alpert before it's over. Maybe he has a mysterious picture hanging on his wall that keeps changing and looking older (but not evil) while Richard stays forever young. . .
Imzadi chapter 15 . 4/27/2010
Miles & Sawyer are definitely going against police procedure, but it's necessary for the storyline. I'm glad none of the other television cops have her though.
Imzadi chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
I have to confess that I've never been a Suliet shipper; I'm more of a Skate & Jacket. But in this world he's a more fitting mate for her than he was on the island. I still like him with Kate & Juliet with Jack, however.
Imzadi chapter 13 . 4/27/2010
So Ethan delivered Claire's baby; that's fine because he's good in the sideways world. Just don't have him try to fix anyone's plumbing!
Imzadi chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
I'm glad Libby, rather than Harper, is Charlie's doctor. I did NOT like Harper. Poor Goodwin!
Imzadi chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Now that's a surprising couple-Miles & Ana Lucia! Never would have thought of that one!
Imzadi chapter 10 . 4/27/2010
I'm really happy to see "good Ben." I'm glad someone really likes him. Now if he could find someone to love. . .
Imzadi chapter 9 . 4/27/2010
So she didn't have the bad blind date with James? And Daniel is a physicist, not a pianist? I like the way you're bringing everyone together.
Imzadi chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
I think I liked it a little better having Eloise & Charles married, but this is okay. Is Daniel a pianist or a physicist? And of course Ethan delivered the baby! Nice to see him again.
Imzadi chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
I'm wondering whose fault the accident is. Could it be Sayid's because he was deep in thought? Or was Shannon speeding? I hope you answer this in another chapter. BTW it's license, proof of insurance, and registration.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 4/27/2010
I love Rose & Bernard, and I love how considerate & sweet Hurley is in this chapter. Nice seeing Goodwin again. Don't forget Dr. Ethan (Rom) Goodspeed in one of your chapters!
Imzadi chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
You surprised me; I thought the basketball player was going to be Karl. Anyway, nice as usual. Nice inclusion of Tom Friendly (I was rather expecting Arzt!), and I'm not surprised he yells!
Imzadi chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Is Isobel Ana Lucia's mother? I like the Karate Kid reference.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »