Reviews for The SpiderFox
yindragonkiba chapter 3 . 9/27
Freaking funny
Brazilwolf chapter 3 . 8/12
Like the story seems interesting. I like Naruto's powers as well. I hope he keeps getting stronger and can't wait for the next chapter
nanashi chapter 3 . 2/11
Make more
WolfDragon chapter 3 . 1/26
Maybe in the future do the Spider-Verse because it will be great for the story of SpiderFox. To see Peter Parker from 616 Earth and May Parker from 982 Earth will surprise That Mary Jane is the nine-tails fox and Ancestors long with Peter Parker of Naruto Uzamaki Ancestors tree in the SpiderFox world.
Dracconnis chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
An excellent fic u had here..a shame it's dead... Maybe u could pick it back up some day..
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
o.0 How'd I miss little Kimi's connection with Howlette? *looks back on the personalities and one's general gender ambiguity*...oh...
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I am cynical, but Sakura can be saved. Kind of mean of you to put a baby blond spider-ling on an Aburame's team, but Shino is definitely one of the best of the rookies. Best part was MJ's spotlight!
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Good chapter, considering MJ was an actress... Very fitting... I liked this one!
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
MJ as maybe a side girl for Naru... After all, a mother figure that's just a shade older then you, hot as hell, always with you, knows your thoughts, doesn't mind and thinks your just really really really creepy...

Also MJ as a 100 foot 200 ton fox?.. Never heard that one before... MJ wow, you've really gained weight! rofl
Vault dweller 19 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
finally, someone has created a good story to cover up the Mephisto crap, I tell you my friend this is such a good story so please update to see what heppens next.
StrongGuy159 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Cool story continue please.
BeautyandtheBeast101575 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Mentor/Mother Figure FOR THE WIN!

Forever Day-Dreaming,
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
thegoldfishassassin chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
ok so comic book names cool