Reviews for Naruto Ra's Descendant
jablanco chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Will you be continueing this story and if so when is the next update?
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow,this has potential,why wasnt this updated?!XD

Though I woulda had a Suna Naruto, where naruto escapes a beating and wanders through the desert in Suna before finding a similar cave. Desert Life befits the scorpion king.
grimmich chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
ooo this is going to be really good! I can't wait to read more!
Dregus chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
there arent many fics that use mythology like this
BattleCharger chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Niice first chapter! Though i am curious as what xover this is with? And what does cassandra look like... Good job btw

update soon
Absimilard chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Sounds quite interesting, a shame that so far it only has the first chapter. Anyway, Im curious if someone will bother updating this, even if I normally dislike stories where God himself (regardless on which one) makes an appearance...
kyukyo777 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
good job on changing the story line from my story but make sure the this chapter is the only one to be simalar to mine. be creative and orginal in the rest of the plot. i am still writing my chapters for my story and having a hard time finding time to continue writing but once my time freed up i will be writing again soon. anyway good job and keep it up and be creative love to read more of your version of my story "The Last Arkkadian."
DragonOfChallenges chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
nice story, cant wait to read more, so is this a harem or is it just cassandra?
Liono3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I think that this this will be a very fantastic story. And I think a harem will b a terrific idea for it.
Jarjaxle chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
ok story. No offense but so far all your story that I have read, are looked like they have been finnished in hurry. Like you would be Hurry to somewhere else. Slow Down.

Plz release next chapter as soon as possible
L Lawlet chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
this starteds off realy interestion and looks like the start of a good story.
ragnrock kyuubi chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
great story hope to read more chapters soon
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Your stories are AWESOME... Look'N forward to reading more! W
god of all chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
The Elemental Dragon Emperor chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Very good it i hope to see more soon and what is the full pairing is it just Cassandra or a Harem