Reviews for Like Chang and Eng
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Kudos to you for an innovative story? It was definitely different, not to metion funny!

CC
readingmama chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
As a lark, I asked a group of people to find a fanfic so ludicrous that I figured no one would ever find it. This is what they sent me and while not exactly what I had joked about, so very close.

This had me laughing so hard, and I am not a Rose/Ed fan but I loved it.
Zikare chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I love this story! But, I think it would work better the other way around: Edward starts off dating Rosalie, and Emmett steals her. Either way, it's great!
cruel-tobe-kind chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
wtf. what about bella?
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Wow! That was funny. And awkward. Thanks for sharing your story and making me laugh uncomfortably!
necessarily chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
The imagination on you!

This made me giggle so hard. Good luck in the contest.
mothlights chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That definitely qualifies as awkward, and it sure as hell wasn't boring. It didn't go the way I thought it would, but sometimes that's a good thing. It kept surprising me. Thanks for posting.
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
OMG lmao. That... was just wrong, but completely hilarious at the same time lol.
Angeluhhx chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Poor Emmett! That was so funny. xD
revrag chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Okay, so this is SO bad of me...but I've always wondered what this would be like...

Two men. At once. Maybe not like how I'd prefer it...but, well, two at once. And what better two men to deal with that shit than Emmett and Edward. le sigh.

Okay, now I have a wood. Does that make me a sick fuck? Yes...le sigh.

Could you imagine though...pounding away on one while the other watched...and then, just, if you got bored with one, you could shift a little and sit down on another dick. Hrm...now I'm curious about how limited their movements are, like what they could achieve and shit. I mean, it'd be limited, but...

Well yeah, this is definitely awkward. bahahahaha

So funny. Joined by a liver...I snort. Chop that sucker up and rip yourself apart cause shit man...getting laid is an important rite of passage and all that. oh man.

I'm such a perv.

Anyway, great job! Good luck on the contest! :)
TracesOfInk chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Can I say much more than LOL, really? I'm not sure I can. It was certainly different to anything else I've read!
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was absolutely amazing! :)

It was funny and very creative!

Well done. :)

BTW, I would love more too, LOL.