Reviews for Pieces of Eight
tigerlily0 chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
I like 23 and 24 especially. Neal's hands are lovely, aren't they?
Dickensian812 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
24 and 25 are my favorites of this batch!
Daryl Ann chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
These are very nice. I like 21 and 25 the best (of ch. 5). THANKS! :o) DA
Ursula4x chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Lovely all, but the one with June and the last one with Peter are incredible.
wandamarie chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Lilly McShepin chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Aw... I loved them all.
Sparky Dorian chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Thanks for sharing again! :) Wow, I loved these... Oh, I was this close to crying on 21... That was an awful moment... 23 was sweet and fluffy. I loved 24. June is an interesting character. I can see that moment, and it's cool how close she and Neal become. 25 was by far my favorite this time. That was both a "YES!" and a "NO!" moment, because I was so happy to finally see Peter give Fowler what he deserved (and protect his wife), but also knew that he was playing into Fowler's hands. Nice work, as always!
Sparky Dorian chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
AH! TEARS OR AMIKO OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE TO BE CALLED!

Wait...

...Okay, I'm calm. No I'm not, but oh, well. I waited for my two friends to catch up with me and we finally just finished the finale a little while ago! AH! IT WAS SOO intense! I'm going to die!

Anyway. Relative to your addition. I loved number 17. It hurt my heart, but I loved it. 18 was great too. The others were all heartfelt and sweet, too... Nice job, as always.
Lilly McShepin chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
*happy squees!*

I love all of these!
Dickensian812 chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
BWAHAHA! I heart Mozzie. :-) These are all terrific, but especially that one.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
I'm sorry my review is so late! My computer failed, and I had no other way to check aside from in school. But once I'm on fanfic I'm on, and school is for learning _. Once again, lovely! I LOVED SEX. ... *Cough cough ehm* O.O. hahahaha, it made me laugh out loud so much, I love Mozzie! And Peters anxiety was just perfect. I loved all of these. I cannot wait for more. I also love Name, seems like a really good story to right. Was it Neal? Why? hahhaha I want to know! _ Fantastical, ~Nayah
tigerlily0 chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Very nice. Enjoyed these.

"I do not want to know when the Suits last had sex!" LOL
wandamarie chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS HOPE YOU UP DATE WHEN YOU CAN THANKS
Sparky Dorian chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Ah! Number 13 scared me! Breathe... Okay, I'm alright. Okay, number 11 was my definite fave this time. Haha! I can so see that in my mind. Wait. If I'm doing the math right... If Neal is around... 32 now, and he was in prison for about four years, that means he was 28 when he went to prison. And if Peter was chasing him for about three years, that means he was probably between 22 and 24 when Peter first started chasing him. Wow! Hm. Anyways, number 12 was funny. Number 14 was... hm. Odd, but funny. Number 15 was sweet. :) Thanks for sharing! I loved it, as always!

Sparky
Sparky Dorian chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Number six was sort of sad... But cool, too. Number seven was my favorite, super funny! :) Number eight was, once again, sad... Really interesting. Number nine was funny. Number ten was deep, and rather interesting. Great job! :) I hope you do more!