Reviews for Tears of an Oracle
Sacredstar Mentor chapter 28 . 2/6
Thank you for making such a heartwarming, gut, action, feels story where many people including me. I enjoyed reading this for past week and I think your going do great thing as writer in today and in future.
Damn that chapter was super sad. Poor Spyro; losing the one he loves the most in this world as cold wet rain pour down on him.(I read other chapters as well and they were very interesting and I love every moment.)
diezombie71 chapter 20 . 1/18
I don't know why, but when I try to post a dragon face that I made up...
It never works
diezombie71 chapter 19 . 1/18
diezombie71 chapter 18 . 1/17
diezombie71 chapter 15 . 1/14

Just 'cause I want to give you a dragon!..
diezombie71 chapter 10 . 1/10
Wow... I actually cried during the story. Incredible. Amazing. Extravagant.
diezombie71 chapter 7 . 12/25/2017
Why does Terrasor always seem Russian? No offense to anyone..
Random person chapter 26 . 12/22/2017
Is it bad that this chapter’s ending didn’t phase me at all?
Random Person chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
No such thing as too long of a chapter.
Random person chapter 27 . 12/13/2017
Wow. Amazing story... Honestly, consider taking a job as an author or something. This was amazing.
Random person chapter 2 . 12/12/2017
Honestly, how can one be so good at writing? I haven’t read much, but it’s very descriptive and it feels as if these characters in this fanfiction are the same as the characters in the franchise. You have skill.
ShadowPhoenix10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Heh. Sad that this gets so much criticism. It’s such an amazing book! I really, really enjoyed it! I actually read it a couple months back, but forgot to review. I’m glad to see you writing again, and I can’t wait to read the rest of your books!
WolfPrime567 chapter 28 . 11/20/2017
I really don't understand the criticism this story gets, bar occasional spelling errors, despite it being years old, still! I found it well written, it all made complete sense to me, the story enthralled me into reading it for hours. The plot really interests me, I'm a sucker for romance stuff (yeah yeah, romance nerd, but still better love story than Twilight) and I love the development of characters as it goes along. Overall, probably my FAVORITE Spyro story I've found.
Xyst the Wolf chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
I got the perfect song for the credits for this if was made into another Legend of Spyro Game after Dawn of the Dragon, cause I feel like this could be made into an actual Spyro game. The song's called "Stay With Me" by Diamond Eyes, it's an EDM Drumstep song, and I think it fits this story as the end song in the credits. It has some sounds from the DOTD end song.