Reviews for Tears of an Oracle
4enchiladas chapter 4 . 7/16
This is just one quick little note about one part of this wonderful story. I personally do not think that Flame should have been able to injure Spyro as much as he did. They may be similar in size but Spyro has an entire lifetime of true life-or-death experience in battle and his martial skills should have completely overwhelmed Flame's. The way this fight goes it makes it sound like Flame could have held his own against Malefor. I know that you cannot do anything to change it now but I just wanted to mention that. Thank you very much for your time!
SpecterXCove chapter 28 . 7/12
I am going to read the sequel Right Now! Loved this story.
SpecterXCove chapter 26 . 7/12
This was great.
SpecterXCove chapter 25 . 7/12
Finally I like the story but this was taking forever.
SpecterXCove chapter 23 . 7/12
There were so many moments in this chapter that made me cring.
SpecterXCove chapter 18 . 7/12
Oooo the Drama.
SpecterXCove chapter 13 . 7/12
Ooo the drama! I did see that coming though.
SpecterXCove chapter 9 . 7/11
I could read this all night!
SpecterXCove chapter 5 . 7/11
I think this might be the first fanfic I've read were Ember isin't a slut. Thank god.
SpecterXCove chapter 4 . 7/11
This is awsome.
InfamousVenous chapter 28 . 5/23
Yes! Such a satisfying ending to such a wonderful story! I don't even think I would have come to read this if I hadn't finished playing Dawn of the Dragon 3 days ago. So many feeling of the characters I grew up with seeming to die, and then turning out fine! And the whole "I love you" whisper at the end was so sweet and emotional. I'm very glad you followed it closely, and even brought back the Dragon Time power. Great story!
Bout1banana chapter 28 . 2/22
No, I must thank you for creating such an epic story. I can't believe I read the whole thing in 3 days, definitely the most motivated to read I've ever been. Now I guess it's time to start it all over again with the sequel. Thank you for taking the time to create this story.

Best regards, Calvin
SpyrosBae chapter 28 . 2/11
What an ending to a great story. I love the way you wrote the characters. They feel very real and relatable. I'm excited to read the sequel. I think I'm gonna do that right now actually.
killermantime chapter 28 . 1/20
I must say this take on the ending of LoS is on par with the legend of spyro: age of heros.
Buffbill chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
Oooh man, Atla is into mind control. I'm exited to see how this plays out.