Reviews for Elita's Wish
Elita One chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I think this should turn to be a cool anime episode.
Veiss chapter 22 . 8/7/2014
OMG, this fic is f-king Funny as f-k. Hope you update soon this is too good to end quickly. :):] :}
MissCHSparkles chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
I hope you upload a new chapter at some point, this is a really good story. I'm wondering what's happening with the Decepticons, hasn't there been any battles lately? Is Megatron too traumatised to authorise them? Be interesting to find out his reaction to the number of sparklings lying around.
couriosity chapter 22 . 10/19/2013
If you're taking suggestions I suggest Arcee for Wheeljack. Maybe. Just an I car. You mentioned how long it had been for Wheeljack and O thought he could get on the wagon. Arcee is a femme I hadn't seen yet on board. But if it conflicts with your particular storyverse don't worry about it. I won't quit reading.
EHSparkwoman chapter 22 . 9/28/2013
Ooh! Hot! I like this!
DIANA.BAEZ44YAH chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS MY FRIEND , BUT IT's BEEN ABANDONED HERE FOR LITERALLY OVER TWO FULL YEARS ! (00) {sad-face-please!}

AREN't YOU "EVER" GOING TO CONTINUE IT , OR DOES IT NO LONGER MATTER TO YOU AT ALL ? ;

OR ARE YOU AT LEAST WILLING TO PUT IT UP FOR ADOPTION SO THAT SOMEBODY "ELSE" CAN IF YOU YOURSELF PERSONALLY WON't ?

SAY "S.O.M.E.T.H.I.N.G." TO ALL OF US WHO STILL HAVE HOPE ABOUT THIS PLEASE ! (00) {sad-face-again-please!}
GadgetCid chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
*Fans self* HOT!
BumbleBeeLover24 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Cool
TheWritingM3w chapter 22 . 7/12/2011
wow! i love this story, please more! please continue! xD

and yes,,, the dinobots knows how to interface now... only that no one knows lol
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 4/12/2011
interesting
gemsfone chapter 22 . 3/16/2011
I think u should also include Moonracer finding out about the disk somewhere in the story. Someone should find it and send a copy to every mech on base, then the next day as she walks around, they should start applauding her or something. I don't know, just a thought... Anyway, do u have any idea when the next update may be?
I heart Soundwave chapter 22 . 2/5/2011
Aww, that was a nice chapter! But honestly, I am a bit disappointed. I was waiting for some loving between Jazz and Firestar. I thought it was coming. I really like your story's Jazz, he is mysterious and sexy.
Pyrofrickenmaniac chapter 18 . 1/31/2011
Pffft bwahaha. I love how elita wants to be a dominatrix. Lol over charged his systems and thr primes are really creeping me out! Lol

I liked this a lot better! Great job chica!
LittleMewLugia chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Ok...I love Ratchet's continued deasnds for Optimus to replace his crotch plate...and his throwing of wrenches...and wow, OP threatening Ratchet with his swords, he must really be in distress!

I see you've taken the Movieverse energon colour...

loving the mechs all turning up when hearing Elita is expecting sparklings, and I like the little detail of Hound's peeling D-con logo that no-one took advantage of...:) and Prowkl's reacting was so him but so proceless!

And seriously LOVE everyone volounteerring to help!

Another excellenmt chapter! Thank you!
LittleMewLugia chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Wow...Elita must be quite disracted if she doesn't notice OP's crotch plate is off...:)

I like how he deals with the camera...how many fits will whoever's the security or maintainance 'bot going to pitch when he sees that?

Ouch! Poor Elita, sore plating...I guess you can get too much of a good thing!

Ooh...sparklings? Five of them? Ah well I'll wait as requested till the next chapter...:)

EEK! What's gonna happen now! Time to grab popcorn before I carry on...:)

Great fic and with endings like this it makes you just want to keep on reading! Kudos to you!

LML