Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
serena23 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
please update again soon
lezzles1956 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
hi just found this and wondered if you ever finished it?

Lezzles

x
DegrassiIsLife88 chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Please update this. I know it's been since March, but I really want to see where you'll take this. I honestly teared up in chapter 3 because I can feel Tony and Jeanne's heartbreak.
jeeperschrist chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
im really sad that the last time u updated was 6 months ago but i really want you to finish!
The Last Letter chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I am really enjoying this story. While I will admit that I do not like Jeanne, she was not a bad person, and I think the way you are portraying her is very close to her character. I hope to keep on reading, because stories like this are my favourite, and yours is very well written.

Question: Are you planning on having any pairings?

~DI4MGZ~
Swingflip chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
So good! i want to read more! I hope you continue!
Swingflip chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I love it! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Swingflip chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i have to say... I love Jeanne! I think she was great, and I wish she would've ended up with Tony! I love Ziva too, but Tony was just too cute with Jeanne!
HuluView chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
You're right, more needed to be said/done between DiNozzo and Jeanne. The characters are pretty much right and this has been great, hope you're going to continue it!
combatcrazy chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
You can't help but feel sorry for Jeanne and Tony both. They were truely screwed by people they trusted. Great chapter. Hurry back.
SpanishGirl chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
I loved this chapter. I can't wait to read the next one.
angeleyes46 chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
keep up the great work
SnoopMaryMar chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is a very unique look at the dissolution of Tony's only real relationship.

I love how you've shown Ziva as well. She's not uncaring but she isn't sympathetic at the same time. Good blend.

I actually liked Jeanne (I know, heresy!) and I quite like how you explored it from her POV as well.

Really looking forward to more.
blueoctober chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Poor Jeanne :( Tony's head must hurt... I have a feeling their drive back to headquarters is going to be awful and awkward. Another great chapter :)
Kew121 chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
I'm intrigued. Can't wait to see where this goes!