Reviews for A Conflict of Interest
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
great story!
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Thanks for sharing such a great story! I love how the trust Neal has with Peter is making him question what he'll do in the future. ;) Wonderfully written!
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That was deep. I liked it. I know, it was awful when he was so upset.
NixieShimo chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Sweet Gods above! This reminds me just how much I want to see the Finale tonight. I honestly loved this more than any of the other stories I've read today, and I've been in marathon reading mode today (All White Collar). You portrayed Neal perfectly as far as I'm concerned and really seemed to hone in on what I think he's feeling at the end of last weeks episode. I look forward to reading more of your works. Thanks for posting.

-Nixie
Airam4u chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This is a wonderful story. Your insights into Neal's emotions and thoughts at the end of that episode are just phenomenal. Keep up the good work.
WildHorseFantasy chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This is neat. I love the way Neal is totally out of control inside and knows it. We see a hear a lot from Peter about how Neal plays the angles, but we rarely see how Neal feels about Peter's motives. I have a feeling they'll leave us hanging next week-for months!
NJD-NW-GG-E-HP chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
wow! this was just amazing. i loved this story very much. you did a wonderful and excellent job :)
twomoms chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Lovely story. A lot of emotion. Thank you.
Lilly McShepin chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Yay! I'm glad that somebody wrote about that scene! I could just FEEL Neal's internal conflict and turmoil leaking through the TV screen. And poor Peter... he likes Neal so much - but he will do his job if he has to...

Loved it.
Deb1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I saw that myriad of strong emotion also in his face. This episode was packed full of emotion for Neal. Loved the scene with the Travel agent. His desperation shined through and he was wonderful. I love the way you took apart each raw emotion that he had to be feeling at the end. How you took all the strong events and reflected them in his thought process. Strongly written. Thanks.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This is so powerful! I loved it!
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
That was awesome, I think you nailed what was going through Neal's head in the last scene. I love how conflicted he was knowing he was going to have to betray someone, there was no way out of doing that. But who? I also loved how Peter was on one side and all of his other friends were on the other, as far as trust goes. I also think your right about how Neal is confused why Peter is willing to trust him over and over again when Neal cons him. Thanks for posting!
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Great little story and it does convey the decision point at which Neal finds himself. He's not used to having to choose, he's used to coming up with a way to keep it all and not have to give up part of what he wants. Not sure I'd agree entirely that Mozzie is a friend who is only there for what he gets from Neal. I think Mozzie has proved several times that he'll help Neal even when he has nothing to gain. Plus there's June, who gave Neal a home, cool clothes, and expects nothing but friendship and companionship from him.

I do like how you've conveyed that Peter sees through Neal's cons, how he won't be fooled, that he sees Neal clearly and sees Neal's potential.

Small thing - paragraph 7 you refer to Kathy when you mean Lindsey.
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
First off, I completely agree with you regarding that last scene. I felt the same thing you did about the emotions that Neal showed there. I loved it.

Second, your story was great! I thought you did really well expanding on that singular moment. Nice job!
Dawn chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
wow, thats good! i like it. ur a good writer, and that covers just about every emotion going across Neal's face the end of the ep!