Reviews for I'm for You
Brenda Geraci chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
I wish everyone had a chance to do what Leo did for those he was leaving behind. So many are taken suddenly, surprisingly, and there is no time for farewells. It is important to let those we love KNOW they are loved, to seize the moment now, take the opportunity while it is here. There's something to be said for "putting one's house in order" as Leo was able to do for his grieving family. He has granted them wings to fly without him by their side, but with them in their hearts.

Well done.
Brenda Geraci chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
Well, my face is wet with tears, a testament to your talent and to my love of the Turtles. I do believe were the Turtles living, breathing facts of our world, that Leo would be the first to go out. As leader, he would do whatever it took to save his brothers - and sacrificing himself in that role is very easy to imagine. Like soldiers in a war, putting themselves in harm's way for their brothers in arms, I could see both Leo and Raph setting themselves up as target practice to shield others. "There is no greater love..."

Thanks for this. It is very well done.
leggo lover 99 chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
that was beautifully done. Well done!
StitcherBell chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Wow. What I wouldn't give to see and hear my brother one more time. Lots of memories. Thank you for this story.
tennisgirl16 chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
omg amazing
crystalbluefox chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
What a beautiful story.

I'm at lost for other words.

Thank you.

-Crystal Blue Fox
Karlina101 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
AMAZING! totally going to play that song at my funural...maybe
Smile or else chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Tears are streaming down my face as I write this review, no joke.

Great job or else I wouldn't be crying.
Silentgirl44 chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Hey there,Scribe of Turesa,

I finished reading your story "I'm for you", it was touching.I cried starting from the flashback. I imagined Leo's room with the details you mentioned in the was beautiful.I laughed while reading the letters. Leo is the kind of big brother I want to gave up his life to save Raph. I am a hothead too,sometimes I don't respect the people around me when I get mad.I sometimes think that being alone is better than having people to love you because when you are alone no one can hurt you.

Nice Story By The Way
Skandron chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Also had to add, which I should have added earlier, that I went and listened to the song ... and honestly, I'll never hear it again without thinking of this story. It just ... really hits home since Leo's always trying to be what they all need ... I've never had a deathfic affect me this much. I hate deathfics really, stuff that makes me cry ... but I can't hate this, I can only love it because its the most poignant, touching portrayal. I take my hat off to you and bow with deepest respect. Thankyou for this wonderful, touching and soul wrenching story.
Skandron chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Dude, I read this story just the other day and I had to come back and reread Leo's poem because it was just too beautiful and I wanted to say so ... and it's just so bloody sad I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out. Again. Nuff said, I have to go reread it again and blow my nose.
Skandron chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Can't review ... crying too hard ... seriously.
tmntlover2013 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Great job on the story it made me cry I liked it a lot.
Zelbethia chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
OMG! This was absolutely amazing. I'm currently trying to keep the tears from hitting my laptop as I type. This was beautiful and I loved it and I can't stop crying. Wonderful job!
MillionDollarNinja chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
This was *sniff* really good *sniff* i was trying hard to cry b-but *begins to cry* t-this was... I loved it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »