Reviews for Snapped
Emily chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
This fanfiction is really beautiful. Also it is well composed. It has all the feels. I bawled my eyes out because I though Leo was dead (yes, that is how much I love my turtles) I seriously cried. I am one of the animators for the new nickelodeon TMNT and I do the Kraang, Donatello, April, Casey, and some of the mutants like Xever and Karai's serpent mutation. This is a really good fanfic and I hope you are still making more.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
I love happy endings.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
I hope you make a sequel where that nameless girl and Mikey become an item.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
Aaawww... I love Don and Raph moments.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Poor Mikey.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Nice attention to detail that you put -san after otouto when Raph spoke it as a form of respect. Leo could also put -chan or -kun when he spoke it. Or Raph could have also said -sama because Leo is ninja clan leader. Anyway, love the lines of Nihongo here.
The Lupine Sojourner chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Whoa! Poor Mikey! Really good so far.
tmntlover2013 chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
Great job I liked this story a lot.
TMNTLeosGirl chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Ah, s*, ya actually made me smile Nice endin. Just what it needed.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
haha That ending is an aw moment. It's good they found Mikey. Nic fic!
narakunohime chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
loved it. _

You did a good job on the story.
Longing for Leo chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
Aw, yay! I love happy endings! Poor Mikey...I'm really glad you didn't kill anyone off. And it's so cute to picture him clinging to Leo like that; he totally would. Great story! I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Rika24 chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
i enjoyed the story :D
Trapped in Reality chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
Ah, so this is the end?
Trapped in Reality chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Wow, you're updating faster than I can read. :) Just for some reason, I got this chapter and Chapter 5 twice.

I noticed one thing that is plausible, but I just don't like the idea, but it's your story. It felt like Donnie jumped too quickly to the conclusion that Mikey stabbed Leo. But it works to keep the storyline going.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »